Thank You Santa!

strik9

Verbing weirds language.
May 18, 2001
Md
Had a package come the other day, had murderdog puppy check it out first, all clear
20201214_164951.jpg

Open it up and see a nice box from an excellent knife company

20201214_192948.jpg

Open the pachaging and its a nice, solid as all hell camp knife. I am a minor collector of knives so this gift was perfect. Will be a star addition to my collection and feels like it will last a couple lifetimes!

20201214_193119.jpg
20201214_193035.jpg

Sorry it took a little to make a thread, had a lot going on with work and kids. But in the end I met my deadline and our senior got into UPenn!

Attachments

• 20201214_164951.jpg
    20201214_164951.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0

IT2

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2009
Just want to shoutout @Fordgasm real quick. While doing my elf snooping, I noticed he had a knife on his list in previous years. I decided to put an end to that and reached out to our local knife enthusiast for advice. I sent him a PM and he came back with like 6 recommendations.

I was originally going to get the 5 in version from Knifeworks since they do engraving in-house. First they wanted me to call AMEX and get some authorization code. Rep had no idea what they were talking about and said "we don't do those, it's approved and ready for them to claim". Then those fuckers wanted me to send them a picture of my DL and credit card before they processed the order.

In the end, I went with Amazon where it was cheaper so I sprung for the 7in. Then I took it to a local place for the engraving. Got my elf a fuckin sword and supported the local engraving shop. Win win.

Reactions: strik9 and Fordgasm
TS
TS
strik9

strik9

Verbing weirds language.
May 18, 2001
Md
Just want to shoutout @Fordgasm real quick. While doing my elf snooping, I noticed he had a knife on his list in previous years. I decided to put an end to that and reached out to our local knife enthusiast for advice. I sent him a PM and he came back with like 6 recommendations.

I was originally going to get the 5 in version from Knifeworks since they do engraving in-house. First they wanted me to call AMEX and get some authorization code. Rep had no idea what they were talking about and said "we don't do those, it's approved and ready for them to claim". Then those fuckers wanted me to send them a picture of my DL and credit card before they processed the order.

In the end, I went with Amazon where it was cheaper so I sprung for the 7in. Then I took it to a local place for the engraving. Got my elf a fuckin sword and supported the local engraving shop. Win win.
unfortunately there will still be a knife on my list next year, I may have developed a problem :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor