that feel when the rent increases

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
wtf :rofl:

My mortgage is $500 on a small ass house but it's perfect for me. I'm paying more each month, will be paid off next summer. :eek4: :bowdown:
I could pay it off whenever but I don't really have anything else to spend that extra money on anyway and the interest is only 3.somthing %.
I really need to start looking onto investing more seriously instead of just letting my savings build up even more. Either that or start splurging more. I'm kinda cheap and not getting any younger. I dunno what I'm saving it all for. :o

/random thoughts

Last edited:

FlyNReeLow

Elite Member #200
Mar 14, 2000
Central Coast, CALI
wtf :rofl:

My mortgage is $500 on a small ass house but it's perfect for me. I'm paying more each month, will be paid off next summer. :eek4: :bowdown:
I could pay it off whenever but I don't really have anything else to spend that extra money on anyway and the interest is only 3.somthing %.
I really need to start looking onto investing more seriously instead of just letting my savings build up even more. Either that or start splurging more. I'm kinda cheap and not getting any younger. I dunno what I'm saving it all for. :o

/random thoughts
how many sq foot?

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
I was about to say, you might not save a ton, but you get a million times more for your money, MOVE TO LA.

But then I remembered how much of a filthy shit hole this city has become with transients pooping everywhere and unfeathered street crime.

Not such a great solution anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: obscure/renegade

HUGE

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
D9RaSxU.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026