that feel when the rent increases

Aug 28, 2007
North Jersey
Is that even legal?

Fuck that nonsense. My landlord increased the rent by $100, and she gave me a 2 months notice, and I'm 20 mins away from the city by bus.

I just don't understand why these idiots paying that much money wouldn't move to North Jersey, especially Hoboken where it takes you 10 mins to be in the city. You can easily rent a house for 3k all to yourself.

FlyNReeLow

Elite Member #200
Mar 14, 2000
Central Coast, CALI
Is that even legal?

Fuck that nonsense. My landlord increased the rent by $100, and she gave me a 2 months notice, and I'm 20 mins away from the city by bus.

I just don't understand why these idiots paying that much money wouldn't move to North Jersey, especially Hoboken where it takes you 10 mins to be in the city. You can easily rent a house for 3k all to yourself.
then you would have to live in Jersey.

Reactions: AndyP

OLBERTMAN

;)
OT Supporter
Oct 12, 2005
North Carolina
wtf :rofl:

My mortgage is $500 on a small ass house but it's perfect for me. I'm paying more each month, will be paid off next summer. :eek4: :bowdown:
I could pay it off whenever but I don't really have anything else to spend that extra money on anyway and the interest is only 3.somthing %.
I really need to start looking onto investing more seriously instead of just letting my savings build up even more. Either that or start splurging more. I'm kinda cheap and not getting any younger. I dunno what I'm saving it all for. :o

/random thoughts

That feel when less than a part of a pay check of my wife or I handles our mortgage and we have no car payments. We go to any concert, vacation, or sporting event we want.

#belowmeansnokidslife

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mohamedali2022