hipberri

Jan 27, 2016
s-l400.jpg

Reactions: brah pitt

oftenly

ae iirc
Sep 26, 2009
Anything beats Ben Affleck

Batfleck truthfully had a lot going for it. The first Supes wasn't that bad, Snyder wasn't that bad, the suit looked cool, etc. From certain angles it really seemed like the stars had aligned.

I'll never forget my friend, a die-hard Bats and overall comic book fan, saying "that was fucking dogshit" immediately after the DoJ credits started rolling. What a waste.

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Batfleck truthfully had a lot going for it. The first Supes wasn't that bad, Snyder wasn't that bad, the suit looked cool, etc. From certain angles it really seemed like the stars had aligned.

I'll never forget my friend, a die-hard Bats and overall comic book fan, saying "that was fucking dogshit" immediately after the DoJ credits started rolling. What a waste.
never finished man of steel

snyder just fundamentally didn't understand superman. shit was pure trash

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
he saw the success of the dark knight trilogy and decided that sort of take would fit into all of the character's storylines even when they obviously wouldn't

Reactions: Actvs Dei

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6