ART The 1Dmk2n is going up for sale :sad:

Jcolman

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
dirty souf
EDIT: changed my mind. I'm keeping this baby for now. The other camera I was going to buy has some "issues".

pics of the little beauty if anyone is interested. $2200 includes everything except manual. I'll even pick up the PP fees and shipping.

Going to get a 1dsmk 2 :bigthumb:

1d-1386.jpg

1d-1390.jpg

1d-1399.jpg

1d-1392.jpg

pics shot with camera and no post processing

1d-0714.jpg

1d-0712.jpg

1d-0710.jpg

Last edited:

turbodude

Just a photographer
OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2002
Las Vegas
the shadows of that pic are realy creeping me out... You got a front lit image, with some really high back lighting it for those shadows.... it confuses my brain, because it doesnt look correct.

Killyin

Vicariously I, live while the whole world dies.
Dec 9, 2004
Toronto
the shadows of that pic are realy creeping me out... You got a front lit image, with some really high back lighting it for those shadows.... it confuses my brain, because it doesnt look correct.

Jcolman has taken control of your brain. :noes:

TS
TS
Jcolman

Jcolman

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
dirty souf

Go with the flow. Feel the energy coursing through your head. Open your mind to the possibilities. Tune in. Turn on. Drop out.

brasheye

Rotary Crew
Jan 1, 2005
Sydney - AU
Just wait for the 5d2...

I have a 1ds2, the 5d2 will shit on it :hs:

Unless you are one of those "if it aint a 1d it aint a camera" types :hsugh:

TS
TS
Jcolman

Jcolman

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
dirty souf
Just wait for the 5d2...

I have a 1ds2, the 5d2 will shit on it :hs:

Unless you are one of those "if it aint a 1d it aint a camera" types :hsugh:

I'm tempted to do that but the focusing on my 1d beats the 5d hands down. The 5d2 is going to have the same focusing issues that the 5d has.

TS
TS
Jcolman

Jcolman

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
dirty souf
You know that because youve used a 5DII, right?

What problems are you having that the rest of the wedding photography community isnt?
From what I've read the 5D2 will have the same focus system as the 5D. My 5D doesn't always like to lock focus as quickly and as accurately as my 1D.

TS
TS
Jcolman

Jcolman

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
dirty souf
Just one battery?
I have two but the camera I was going to buy only came with one.

However, since I made this post last night, I've changed my mind. I'm keeping the 1d for now. The camera I was going to buy is throwing red flags up and I'm a bit skeptical about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448