CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
Meanwhile, my mother in law won’t take our 15 month old overnight

Last night she insisted we come to dinner with her friends and ended up making food that he couldn’t eat
That would really piss me off. Maybe no overnights are best if she's that selfish. It would be nice if things were different :hs:

Reactions: Ron

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
That would really piss me off. Maybe no overnights are best if she's that selfish. It would be nice if things were different :hs:
Ya, she also tells us not to take him to daycare but won’t commit to being full time caretaker and we both work full time

Anyway, haven’t even dealt with the feeding him stuff he shouldn’t eat thing yet so I have runny shits to look forward to apparently

• Support
Reactions: 8legs

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Got my chunky nephew hanging out with us today! First time we've gotten to have him over! 😍🥰😍

Leonard Washington

Aug 15, 2004
t2pZy8k.jpg

:love:

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Ya'll, today is the 2 year anniversary of having to put my 17 year old Siamese cat down. This picture came up in my memories. What a great and patient cat he was. His nickname was St. Takumi after putting up with the kitten and the baby for all of those years. We miss you, Taki! :wtc:

1640278812149.png

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Yes that is a challenge

I don't have him enough...yet.

According to my sister, he just never naps with her.

I'm not bashing her, but she won't really take advice and hasn't accepted that you have to adjust your schedule to accommodate them, not vice versa imho

Reactions: Ron

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
I don't have him enough...yet.

According to my sister, he just never naps with her.

I'm not bashing her, but she won't really take advice and hasn't accepted that you have to adjust your schedule to accommodate them, not vice versa imho
If our kid didn’t nap he’d be out for adoption

• Haha
Reactions: BStork

Simple

Sexy Beatch
Nov 29, 2001
Edmonton, Alberta
JFC. One of my good friends had been struggling with fertility but was able to conceive earlier this year with the baby due in the early January. They noticed lack of movement this week and went in to the hospital and the full term baby no longer had a heart beat :wtc: Hug your family tight

Leonard Washington

Aug 15, 2004
JFC. One of my good friends had been struggling with fertility but was able to conceive earlier this year with the baby due in the early January. They noticed lack of movement this week and went in to the hospital and the full term baby no longer had a heart beat :wtc: Hug your family tight

Oh no that’s devastating

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia

I hate everything about that. Condolences and love to you, their family, and everyone in this thread. :wtc::hug:

@Simple - if your friend needs any resources or a supportive child loss community, let me know and I'll PM some over.

• Support
Reactions: Jinx and Simple

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
That is gut wrenching

So traumatic, I hope they are able to have success whenever they feel comfortable to try again

Remy Bressant

Boots in the cab SMDFTB
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
Can’t imagine the heartbreak.
Makes me grateful for my three healthy kiddos despite how tough they can be.

Sirius

Jul 11, 2007
Chicago
Literal nightmare fuel.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74