CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

TS
TS
jaunt

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
OT Supporter
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache
Wife and kiddo tested poz a few days after I did, no surprise. She also had very mild symptoms and my son was totally asymptomatic. I'm glad we're all recovered and move on with life. Hoping his school stays open as much as possible...

• Support
Reactions: Colleen

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Kiddo got the positive COVID exposure note for her class this morning. They switched to virtual for the rest of the week. :wtc:
Feel ya ours has had 2 confirmed exposures since last Wednesday. I’ve been sick for 3 days now COVID negative supposedly and my daughter was sick last 2 days but is back to normal now so idk if i should expect her to start having COVID symptoms next couple of days. This week has been fucked. My MIL who was just here tested positive so idk what’s going on

• Support
Reactions: DasVWBabe

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
We have finally set time limits for xbox, or both boys would just play it all day long. (I've tested this theory and Im right :rofl: ) Our oldest (11) doesnt have social media or a phone, and Im hoping to keep that till hes at least 15/16 :x:

No electronics after dinner and instead I read with the youngest and the oldest does the same. Its made bedtime much better and has seemed to wind the youngest down a bit.

Reactions: Simple
TS
TS
jaunt

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
OT Supporter
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache
Feel ya ours has had 2 confirmed exposures since last Wednesday. I’ve been sick for 3 days now COVID negative supposedly and my daughter was sick last 2 days but is back to normal now so idk if i should expect her to start having COVID symptoms next couple of days. This week has been fucked. My MIL who was just here tested positive so idk what’s going on
Everyone I know that tested positive recently had a negative result first :shrug:

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
omg these are adorable

wTE2dHl.jpg

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Awwww, Leo, awwwww. :hug: I'm so sorry and hope you guys can all stay healthy. :love:
Leo is almost back to normal, I feel like my head is going to explode... dont think Ill get a test cause chances are its covid. But ill wait and see what the health authority says....

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Fuck. I cannot believe it is 2022 and we are doing this all over again. School shut downs and super last minute pivots to virtual school feel so much like the immediate lock downs way before vaccinations were possible. Kiddo is a master at this by now, but ugh. Her poor teacher. I feel for everyone who has to work in person and woke up to a text at 5:00 am that there was no school and/or child care that day. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor