CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

kwhitelaw

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
virginia
going in for our 11~ week appt tomorrow...they wont let me in the room to see the ultrasound still though :(:rant:
I feel your pain, I couldn't go into a single appt, shit sucked.
we did the 4d (5d?) ultrasound thing so I at least got to do that since its not technically a doctors office and they didn't have the same covid guidelines at the time

Faithless

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 11, 2001
Houston, TX
Fully potty trained! Still a major pussy when it comes to meeting strangers. I’m blaming it on being a Covid baby.

Ours too.

It's crazy that my 3 year old is 100% potty trained, even overnight, but my 8 year old stepdaughter still pees the bed and still wears a pullup at her mom's house :uh:

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
Mine came three weeks early :noes:

Had the baby shower when I was 36.5 weeks and my friends were like, "Uh Faith.... I don't think you're going to make it to your due date"

She came 3 days later :rofl:
wife's brother came 3 weeks early as well so we're basically prepared for any second now lol

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
Smart!

Make sure your onesies and clothes/blankets and stuff are all washed. Huge help to have all of that pre-washed before the baby comes.
oh you know it, washed, organized, labeled, size ordered, and color coded :rofl:

{hydro}

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Upstate CA
Wife is at 36 weeks with our second and has been puking the last 2 days. She’s not feeling horrible but it’s freaking us out. Seems like possible food poisoning but 2yo and I have been fine.

Taking her to the doc now. :(

• Support
Reactions: kwhitelaw

Leonard Washington

Aug 15, 2004
Kid cracks me up :rofl:

at 5 months, her quirks and personality are getting more obvious. She’s pretty happy and loves scratching different textures with her fingernails. Expecting teething to start nearly any day now

HvpU4dR_d.webp

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
Kid cracks me up :rofl:

at 5 months, her quirks and personality are getting more obvious. She’s pretty happy and loves scratching different textures with her fingernails. Expecting teething to start nearly any day now

HvpU4dR_d.webp
My kid was all about textures, too. If you don't have them already, the Never Touch A... book series is sure to be a hit. Polar bears, dinosaurs, porcupines, etc. They're cute, pleasant to read and have all kinds of cool textures. There are also a lot of them. I didn't know until we spent Christmas at my mom's house and she went nuts and bought as many as she could find. I actually had fun poking at the textures on the covers. It's nice enjoying things right alongside the wee bern.

Leonard Washington

Aug 15, 2004
My kid was all about textures, too. If you don't have them already, the Never Touch A... book series is sure to be a hit. Polar bears, dinosaurs, porcupines, etc. They're cute, pleasant to read and have all kinds of cool textures. There are also a lot of them. I didn't know until we spent Christmas at my mom's house and she went nuts and bought as many as she could find. I actually had fun poking at the textures on the covers. It's nice enjoying things right alongside the wee bern.

That’s awesome, I’ll definitely grab a few. She reaches out and touches regular kids book pages now so it will definitely be a hit

Reactions: 8legs

{hydro}

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Upstate CA
everything check out ok?
She was monitored, got fluids, vitals for both were all good but she still got sick again last night. Nurse/doc didn’t seem too concerned and said they had multiple pregnant women in yesterday with the same symptoms so maybe it’s a bug. I guess we’ll see how today goes.

update: she's feeling a lot better today

Last edited:

fuct.

Pax sola in morte
Nov 12, 2000
Houston
She got her first home run this last weekend. Played in a tournament as an additional player for the crush(she's on the mustangs, they invited her to play). 5 games on saturday, and semifinal and final on sunday. They won.

When she got her homerun she was so amped on adrenalin she was shaking like crazy :rofl: the coach pulled me aside and said he got choked up he was so proud of her.

vbuiMJQ.jpeg

first place champions :bowdown:

tmpZfWg.jpeg

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
She got her first home run this last weekend. Played in a tournament as an additional player for the crush(she's on the mustangs, they invited her to play). 5 games on saturday, and semifinal and final on sunday. They won.

When she got her homerun she was so amped on adrenalin she was shaking like crazy :rofl: the coach pulled me aside and said he got choked up he was so proud of her.

vbuiMJQ.jpeg

tmpZfWg.jpeg

That's that shit I do like :tbow:

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Being a dad is so fucking dope :bowdown:

We had a long day and now I'm sitting on the back deck, drinking a beer while the food cooks on the grill and the toddler dogs in the dirt and talks my ear off. These are the days and moments that make all the day to day grind bullshit worth it imho.

Thumpin'Ram

I'll level with you. These bags weren't designed f
Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox

vbuiMJQ.jpeg

tmpZfWg.jpeg
She's got a great stance

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddunn9448