CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

Thumpin'Ram

I'll level with you. These bags weren't designed f
Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox
And final piece of furniture (bookcase)

Nursing chair is currently in living room and will replace bear

5EgairYh.jpeg
That bear would haunt me

• Haha
Reactions: DasVWBabe

fuct.

Pax sola in morte
Nov 12, 2000
Houston
Mr Ray,
It has come to my attention that Gwen is being picked on more frequently by a female student in my room. Will you please speak with her and send me any details? I want to try and get this under control, so please notify me when she is upset by inappropriate and physical behavior. Feel free to cc Mr [REDACTED] with any communication as well. I am sorry this has been upsetting her but please know I’m on it.

Oh good.

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Started doing swim class recently with my 15 month and she loves it

Wonder if she turns out to be even more of a fish than me. I was a bodyboarder/competitive swimmer/water polo/surfing/lifeguard etc basically anything water lmao

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Ugh. Huge winter storms in the mountain highways so I'm waiting on my dad to meet me with our kids who we haven't seen in 2 weeks :crying:

fuct.

Pax sola in morte
Nov 12, 2000
Houston
Ugh. Huge winter storms in the mountain highways so I'm waiting on my dad to meet me with our kids who we haven't seen in 2 weeks :crying:
Man :rofl:

"hey my mom wants to take the kids for the weekend!" "great we can get some alone time!"

30 minutes after dropping them off "fuck i miss the kids"

• Haha
Reactions: Colleen

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Man :rofl:

"hey my mom wants to take the kids for the weekend!" "great we can get some alone time!"

30 minutes after dropping them off "fuck i miss the kids"
Pretty much

There was so many kids and babies I kept wanting to be like "hey stranger, want me to babysit your kid while you enjoy your holiday?"

:0 my husband told me I couldn't through

fuct.

Pax sola in morte
Nov 12, 2000
Houston
Has anyone gotten their kid a busykid/gohenry/greenlight card? how did it work out for you?

We just signed up for busykid. I'm hoping it'll help motivate her a little more in doing chores.

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006
She's not wrong, though. Still dealing with my daughter crying when she gets out via a catch. Trying to teach her to not be a sore loser is hard.
posting her crying pics and bragging about peaking in HS feels very cringe to me

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448