CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

smithers

Twitter bot
OT Supporter
Nov 26, 2004
NJ/Chicago/Nashville
LJb54PZtSt-dX01qV9k8Xwmmbe8he5vwPHPpDIAXOSpv6ywemQX9ZsXUes1eYgQ3p17c26qx9rCsdRwQfM6ihsQN67nDIKYNdu9RFuZbnQWIX2Ht1ji-9tbqIxLAnN0gTlwr7TqH6MUGpvV9CAAktSa4B9TFiBXqoez6Fj7giJQqBqVB1kXOhpQdTIdEf6LzfEwxmfvA_f2rN33kYcUnOigSYuulFIillzM8Kzg1S__N9F4nQLZzIBwe-eMOJhEWHfPnt59kyb53RFqJU8etTuTlvwSONmTGcUcLyegK4BiVM9kW6MtnE2OTyBMF31sYQ126eMQR8cjl9CL_ZaZSQvf-nAQa7VzHujQG7DoRP_aimgGQl--68NrDpUdyl7CO5qsPvmJGfVUBI9kXNl4W6GRAsZwIuqhogNekNJSixK3uEnb51mn6_Ibf5UOLKu5UzIb-cK2v7J5W6v2CS2B-mP7bCG3iqARFAU9xC8TaOn4PvUJXi1WI7F_NPoG16bcWItsHPOWDB2r4TOREcw3xX0_x9fAP8kFOvJfFqr_3QPdnxdzY9IG95BIZ5tBXJrljpcbDbpsXLJej1pAABdDzwUY2s1Aq0Wl22ce8-RXSVAbntfWYts9J-AJHOnp2ISPc3X8iWM-S2Rml-w8S0NC0sxY3z0eWWUmda-oG01LNM0UUMlKfpinO78QxoBvpbX-vDTGRvqovFNvHX4B28U1OhCo6pEaGawJnlfGEYc6T-HLsBHXhwfSnrCdgVI5ID1ouJZGMpz8Qkyl6aNB4b7aQT3-yJBA2hE3RyA=w800

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
PXL_20220407_115031924.jpg

This big ass kid lol. Idk when she decided to get so tall :hs:

She's dressed like a goddamn character from Dazed and Confused lol

Ignore the toddlers stuff in the background

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
That's adorable. And no, don't get your hopes up
It turns from cuddles to them banging on your door when you're trying to have some wife time, only to discover the reason they're bothering you is that they can't find their xyz thing that THEY lost, or that their sibling did something and they want to rat them out.

ultimate cock blockers

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
Put overalls on my boy today, but they only fit as pants - no shoulder straps. They fit really well as pants, actually.

I'm calling it f a s h i o n

• Haha
Reactions: BStork

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
lol last OB appointments we've been meeting the other docs in the practice and they've all had their own way of saying so

'not on the small side'
'generously sized'
'there's no way to really tell but he'll be big'

thank docs

Your poor wife. I had a 5 lb 12 oz baby and by week 38 I was absolutely done. Thank goodness for a planned c-section. :rofl:

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
Your poor wife. I had a 5 lb 12 oz baby and by week 38 I was absolutely done. Thank goodness for a planned c-section. :rofl:
she's 6' so HOPEFULLY she's got some advantage there, but yes, we're getting a bit antsy :noes:

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
lol last OB appointments we've been meeting the other docs in the practice and they've all had their own way of saying so

'not on the small side'
'generously sized'
'there's no way to really tell but he'll be big'

thank docs
I'm really, really glad my kid waited until after he was out to be a behemoth. My cousin is a short person and all her kids were 9-10 lbs. Mine was 6.7 so not so bad. Now he's 2y 4m and over 40# wearing 3t.

Remy Bressant

Boots in the cab SMDFTB
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
you know how your youngest kid gets to the age where they can basically use the bathroom themselves, buckle them selves into the car seat and you don’t really have to worry about all the baby craziness anymore and you start thinking OK life‘s gonna get easier again? I really enjoyed that feeling for about five minutes.

Also apparently the morning after pill doesn’t work so well for some women.

Fuck.

Thumpin'Ram

I'll level with you. These bags weren't designed f
Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox
So I've got one of those "Hollywood" mother in laws, who's bat shit insane. Classic narcissist, Polish immigrant who works for billionaires.
Anyway, she sees my son like 4 times a year. In Q1 she visited for a day and she cut his hair without our knowledge. She didn't like how long it was, so she cut it. My wife told her that it was unacceptable behavior and not to do it again.

She visited today, and chopped up his bangs again. He just had a haircut a week ago and looked really cute.

What's an appropriate punishment for this nut job? My wife is thinking of imposing a 6 month blackout from seeing him.
Any thoughts?

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
you know how your youngest kid gets to the age where they can basically use the bathroom themselves, buckle them selves into the car seat and you don’t really have to worry about all the baby craziness anymore and you start thinking OK life‘s gonna get easier again? I really enjoyed that feeling for about five minutes.

Fuck.
Time to get snipped man

I'm making an appointment

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia

Fuck.
I hope everything works out, but also want to wish you all congratulations . . . understand if you're not there yet. But we're rooting for you guys! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Ore

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448