CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
For couples who struggled to have the first one it can be absolutely nerve wracking trying for subsequent kids.
Not that I would know first hand, I keep accidentally creating these little terrors.
I get it as much as someone who has never had to struggle with that can get it. I’m just dumbing it down to make light of it.

Probably the wrong course to take itt

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
And luckily hospital visitor policy has been a bit more generous, so each mom has visited separately which has been great

And we were only in labor for ~17 hours (2.5 pushing) so the stay ha been great. Born at 12:15am so we got an extra nights stay 😂

Reactions: Colleen

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Thank you :love:

Probably not posting many pictures in here but he's a hoot so far. Leaving hospital tomorrow and not sure how they let me, let alone anyone, care for a newborn, holy shit

Can we at least get 1 pic of that baby?!

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Thank you :love:

Probably not posting many pictures in here but he's a hoot so far. Leaving hospital tomorrow and not sure how they let me, let alone anyone, care for a newborn, holy shit
No worries! As long as those of us can see *something*. Like those half/faceless wedding pics or the like. :love:

Also, I have to ask; how old are you? I seem to remember you being like super grey already, but also, like super young. :o

Upside: You already are grey like the rest of us who've been in the trenches for almost a decade. ;)
Downside: You can't tell babbah that they gave you all the greys. :rofl:

beddachedda

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
No worries! As long as those of us can see *something*. Like those half/faceless wedding pics or the like. :love:

Also, I have to ask; how old are you? I seem to remember you being like super grey already, but also, like super young. :o

Upside: You already are grey like the rest of us who've been in the trenches for almost a decade. ;)
Downside: You can't tell babbah that they gave you all the greys. :rofl:
I'm 36 :rofl: yeah been streaky gray for around 15 years now

• Support
Reactions: DasVWBabe

deadbeef

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2020
Had an absolutely *wonderful* time today letting our kids play with all the neighbors' kids, while all the adults talked. Then went out to dinner with another set of parents: our kids sat next to each other and got along great. If only every day were like today :hs:

beddachedda

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
Lmao

0jMATtUl.png

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448