CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

TheBoyWonder

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2006
The Jersey Shore
just coming through to comment on how fucking TERRIBLE YouTube is. my in-laws must have introduced it to my son when they were watching him.

Blippi is a goddamn abomdination. my son likes him (seems most toddlers get addicted to his BS) not to mention all of the toy opening, Ryan's World, etc. bullshit on there. complete cesspool and hard to control. even if you block videos and channels you get recommendations for other shit. YT Kids is OK as you can Whitelist stuff, but still.

i hate letting my kid watch TV to begin with but from now on it's PBS Kids or Disney only.

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
just coming through to comment on how fucking TERRIBLE YouTube is. my in-laws must have introduced it to my son when they were watching him.

Blippi is a goddamn abomdination. my son likes him (seems most toddlers get addicted to his BS) not to mention all of the toy opening, Ryan's World, etc. bullshit on there. complete cesspool and hard to control. even if you block videos and channels you get recommendations for other shit. YT Kids is OK as you can Whitelist stuff, but still.

i hate letting my kid watch TV to begin with but from now on it's PBS Kids or Disney only.
My kid watches Sesame Street and some Peppa Pig. Dinosaur stuff once in a while. A movie here and there (every other week or so)

We keep that shit limited

Reactions: TheBoyWonder

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
If my kid did that to your daughter (which they wouldn't because they know better) I would fucking haul their asses over to your house and they would be not only apologize but also be working off their asshole behavior off by doing whatever tasks you wanted them to.

Ur kid hurt my kids feelings.

Yard work starts at 7am, sharp. Can they run a weed eater, btw?

Reactions: Hood Moses

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
My kid watches Sesame Street and some Peppa Pig. Dinosaur stuff once in a while. A movie here and there (every other week or so)

We keep that shit limited

I can't stand the body shaming that takes place in Peppa Pig. Daddy pig deserves better :scootin:

Reactions: digital jello

{hydro}

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Upstate CA
Everything went well with the delivery of our daughter 2 weeks ago but damn, it’s so much different with a 2yo running around the house. :rofl:

Way less stress/new parent anxiety with the baby this time around but our oldest is getting more insane by the day :rofl:

So exhausted. Wife already hinting at wanting a third. It’s a no from me right now.

Thumpin'Ram

I'll level with you. These bags weren't designed f
Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox
Everything went well with the delivery of our daughter 2 weeks ago but damn, it’s so much different with a 2yo running around the house. :rofl:

Way less stress/new parent anxiety with the baby this time around but our oldest is getting more insane by the day :rofl:

So exhausted. Wife already hinting at wanting a third. It’s a no from me right now.
I'll never understand how people do it

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW

Oh man we are thinking about trying for #2

I’m so scared of the whole having 2 to manage

Also we are right at the point where we are ready to travel a bit with our toddler so having another is going to set that back a bit

kwhitelaw

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
virginia

:hug:

Roommate wants a second but I'm old, she's 9 years younger than me and our girl just turned one. I'm already looking for an exit strategy

Reactions: {hydro}

kwhitelaw

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
virginia
Oh man we are thinking about trying for #2

I’m so scared of the whole having 2 to manage

Also we are right at the point where we are ready to travel a bit with our toddler so having another is going to set that back a bit
This. Wife hit me earlier that she wants to go to the Caribbean next month when we'll already be out of town for a month, the logistics of dealing with our girl for an overnight a couple months ago has me not wanting to go anywhere so now I have to work this out fml

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448