CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
But, this was fall this school year.

dQPTensl.jpg

And this was last week.

PLDRK2zl.jpg

And she lost that front tooth the following day. :mamoru:

kwhitelaw

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
virginia
Wife let this 2 year old boy neighbor get in my girls little tikes car thing, honked the horn nonstop and then pushed her to the ground while she was laughing and trying to be
friends.

Screenshot of little girl letting dude know it's over

The dog and I are going over tomorrow to work this out

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Thanks for the kind love reacts and stuff, but you're welcome to laugh at how awful they are lol

BAUCE

OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2017
Should I be worried about this formula shortage? Baby girl due early August but wife plans on breastfeeding. Just know sometimes the baby doesn’t take right away?

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Should I be worried about this formula shortage? Baby girl due early August but wife plans on breastfeeding. Just know sometimes the baby doesn’t take right away?
When we had babies, we fed them the Costco brand ones. Everywhere I've read says it doesn't matter, they're all federally required to basically be near the same. Stock up on Costco formula.

BAUCE

OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2017
When we had babies, we fed them the Costco brand ones. Everywhere I've read says it doesn't matter, they're all federally required to basically be near the same. Stock up on Costco formula.
It’s sold out on the website. I’d feel a little guilty stocking up in person with with actual baby’s currently needing it.

• Support
Reactions: the_antsy_honda

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
If formula really does become unavailable sheep's milk is highest in fats, goat milk is 2nd and cow's milk is third. They all lack the iron that formula offers (as does breast milk), so preparing with an infant safe supplement for iron is reasonable either way. If things really slow down in stores, make some farmer friends. You can pasteurize easily on the stove if need be.

Milk prices are kinda crazy right now. I don't know how much of that is just inflation or what.

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
My biggest regret early on was both wife and I basically doing the same thing

Oh baby is crying and hungry in middle of night? We were both up to support one another in our minds. All it did was made 2 tired parents instead of 1. Also plenty of frustration and arguments lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

• Ore

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448