CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

kwhitelaw

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
virginia
If anyone has a line on enfamil nueropro I'll compensate you well if you could ship over to me. Trying to help someone out and have tapped out my pediatrician even tho my girl isn't on formula anymore

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
If anyone has a line on enfamil nueropro I'll compensate you well if you could ship over to me. Trying to help someone out and have tapped out my pediatrician even tho my girl isn't on formula anymore
Let me do some digging. Have a medical supplies friend in my neighborhood who is placing huge orders at cost for the neighborhood. Let me see if it’s on the list but look at that post I made earlier about the formulas you can swap for each other.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kwhitelaw

deadbeef

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2020
6month old slept in same room as 3 year old for the first time last night. She woke up crying at like 3am and the 3 year old started singing rockabye to her from her own crib :wtc: how is my daughter so wonderful?

• Love
Reactions: 8legs and DasVWBabe

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Ugh. I can't! She's been waiting for her turn. Every day, she asks "Sissy has soccer tonight?" and if the answer is yes, then "I can go?"

Tonight, she gets to go to her own training session. She gets to join the same club where her big sis plays. I am so beyond excited.

PXL_20220518_212647896.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DasVWBabe

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor