CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
Luckily for us long drives were always cake. But man the first time we went away for the weekend was a nightmare, trying to put her down in a packnplay, taping sheets and comforters to the windows to try and get it dark in there fml
Currently bouncing on a yoga ball with dude wrapped on me right now lmao

Leonard Washington

OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
:rofl:

my wife and I were saying...if that was us trying to do that wallpaper a year or two ago....oooweee that would have ended badly
My wife likes to assist on home projects but i can always do better on my own. It was just not a good time, all this flowery pattern bullshit that needs to line up perfectly the whole way down.
It’s even getting me heated rn :mad:

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
alright, drive to the weekend went okay

drive back had a full blown meltdown at ~1hr mark, had to pull over to calm him down and the last 40 minutes were melty too, now trying to get him under control :'(

hard af when they're just working themselves up in the carseat and there isnt much you can do besides try to distract them :(

• Support
Reactions: kwhitelaw

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
Is it bad that I think my three year old is getting extremely annoying? Idk if it’s only child syndrome or what. Feels like she regressed 6 months in the last few weeks. I know they go through phases. But damn I feel terrible for thinking this way. My wife agrees with me so I don’t feel too bad I guess.

Thanks for letting me vent!

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Is it bad that I think my three year old is getting extremely annoying? Idk if it’s only child syndrome or what. Feels like she regressed 6 months in the last few weeks. I know they go through phases. But damn I feel terrible for thinking this way. My wife agrees with me so I don’t feel too bad I guess.

Nah. My kids are annoying AF sometimes.

Thumpin'Ram

I'll level with you. These bags weren't designed f
Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox

I get some whining now, but I think we're in a better place overall

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971