CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Cousin looks like maybe they should have slept in. That face looks grompy.

He gets that from his mama.

He was up at like 530 ready to go, but I was able to cuddle him back to sleep for a bit.

• Cool
Reactions: 8legs

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Car seat yes.

Babywearing is crucial. SSC is the easiest.

You get on plane before mom and baby and install it in the seat. Make sure the seat you travel with has enough gap to get the seat buckle through.

Mom and baby get on last after a diaper change & potty break for Mom. Changing a diaper at altitude is a cruel joke.

TS
TS
jaunt

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache
TifkwQN.jpg
Can’t believe this thread is almost four years old already, i was literally losing my mind when i made it, we’ve come a long way! My boy just turned four last week ❤️

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
TifkwQN.jpg
Can’t believe this thread is almost four years old already, i was literally losing my mind when i made it, we’ve come a long way! My boy just turned four last week ❤️
Making it was a smooth move and I have found it invaluable. I think that goes for all of us! Thanks, and hope you guys are doing great!

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Car seat yes.

Babywearing is crucial. SSC is the easiest.

You get on plane before mom and baby and install it in the seat. Make sure the seat you travel with has enough gap to get the seat buckle through.

Mom and baby get on last after a diaper change & potty break for Mom. Changing a diaper at altitude is a cruel joke.

We checked our seat with 15 month old and just had a middle seat to move her around in, feel like baby has to be pretty young to actually sit in seat

Btw our first flight I did a diaper change and it was so tight in that lavatory lmao. The funny thing is my wife thought there wasn’t a changing table in the lavatories and apparently babies are just changed in the aisle. I was literally laughing out loud :rofl:

Simple

Sexy Beatch
Nov 29, 2001
Edmonton, Alberta
We checked our seat with 15 month old and just had a middle seat to move her around in, feel like baby has to be pretty young to actually sit in seat

Btw our first flight I did a diaper change and it was so tight in that lavatory lmao. The funny thing is my wife thought there wasn’t a changing table in the lavatories and apparently babies are just changed in the aisle. I was literally laughing out loud :rofl:
My sister did once :o

• Haha
Reactions: Sp33dealer

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
So do you all travel with car seats when flying with a toddler?

Actually, any tips on flying with a 2year old are greatly appreciated.
We flew when our kid was 18 months, he was on our laps but it was under 2 hours

We took a travel car seat and checked it in for free

We brought snacks and water to help with altitude but that was about it

Not too many helpful tips :/

Hood Moses

Halogen boi
Oct 4, 2001
NC
Am I the only asshole who has really started to dislike his dogs after having kids

Nope.

Love both our dogs but the old one is hella loud all the time (panting and his claws on the hardwood floors) and will follow us into the nursery when trying to get the baby down the smaller one is just jealous all the time and wants to be center of attention.

Reactions: Ron

Sirius

Jul 11, 2007
Chicago
Nope.

Love both our dogs but the old one is hella loud all the time (panting and his claws on the hardwood floors) and will follow us into the nursery when trying to get the baby down the smaller one is just jealous all the time and wants to be center of attention.
Are you me?

Holy shit, my 90lb 12 year old follows me everywhere. Literally everywhere. Won’t let me trim his nails and is just tapping around everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: Hood Moses

Hood Moses

Halogen boi
Oct 4, 2001
NC
Are you me?

Holy shit, my 90lb 12 year old follows me everywhere. Literally everywhere. Won’t let me trim his nails and is just tapping around everywhere.

Fuck trying to trim his nails, I pay someone for that but it doesn’t make a difference in the noise.

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Sons new 6th grade teacher likes to text us at like 6 in the fucking morning to remind us about stupid shit like today is spirit day wear your USA themed shit

God damn what the hell kind of psychopath does that shit

• Support
Reactions: DasVWBabe

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
My alarm is set for 630 and she texts at 619
WITH YOU! Ours tags the photos for the day at any time from 10:30 - 11:00 pm. So I get a stream of text messages that is anywhere from 5 - 50 notifications. When they take the kids on nature walks, I get like 100 text pics of the whole fucking class. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971