CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Sons new 6th grade teacher likes to text us at like 6 in the fucking morning to remind us about stupid shit like today is spirit day wear your USA themed shit

God damn what the hell kind of psychopath does that shit
You don’t put your phone in Sleep mode?

I guess if she’s in your contacts it will bypass but I think you can set that for specific contacts too

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Yeah we haven’t heard anything from her teachers and she just had her 3 year well checkup and passed the vision test :dunno:

Tics are fast, repetitive muscle movements that result in sudden and difficult to control body jolts or sounds. They're fairly common in childhood and typically first appear at around 5 years of age. Very occasionally they can start in adulthood. Tics are not usually serious and normally improve over time.

shreddedchicken

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2016
Pretty set to get the Cruz, it’s a lot slimmer than my current Graco stroller. Too bad I missed the clearance sale, could’ve save $200 or so

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
Pretty set to get the Cruz, it’s a lot slimmer than my current Graco stroller. Too bad I missed the clearance sale, could’ve save $200 or so
We got a joovy zoom stroller with a 75 lb weight limit because at just over 2.5 years our kid is already at or over the weight limit for most. We broke it in on a week long trip and it's not bad. It's what we get with a giant kid, I guess.

Anyone else got fast growing kid probs? The shoe buying is kinda crazy, but staying home a lot, having flexible slippers and sandal slides makes sure he's not having pinched feet.

fuct.

Pax sola in morte
OT Supporter
Nov 12, 2000
Howdy Arabia
took the kids for a photo shoot last night. this kind of shit i don't care about but my wife is way into it. they turned out pretty awesome :o
CqQrUtO.jpeg

T9h9Vok.jpeg

GXQYCG6.png

kwhitelaw

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
virginia
Ugh poor baby is sleeping like 13 hours a night but waking up almost every morning with a complete diaper pee blowout.. read online to size up so trying that tonight and hoping it helps. Would rather not wake her middle of the night for a diaper change when she's soundly asleep :/

• Support
Reactions: 8legs and Faithless

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971