CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
Ugh poor baby is sleeping like 13 hours a night but waking up almost every morning with a complete diaper pee blowout.. read online to size up so trying that tonight and hoping it helps. Would rather not wake her middle of the night for a diaper change when she's soundly asleep :/
you using night time diapers? my nephews used to do this and end up blowing it out with piss she bought maxi pads and basically lined the diaper with them and it worked

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Ugh poor baby is sleeping like 13 hours a night but waking up almost every morning with a complete diaper pee blowout.. read online to size up so trying that tonight and hoping it helps. Would rather not wake her middle of the night for a diaper change when she's soundly asleep :/
My daughter’s diaper is like the weight of a brick in the morning lol

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
We’ve had a few times that we’ll check our dude before we go to sleep for poop, if he’s got one we’ll just change him

My dude also only sleeps 9-10 hours so I’m jelly af

Remy Bressant

40 big girls and a bottle
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
So do you all travel with car seats when flying with a toddler?

Actually, any tips on flying with a 2year old are greatly appreciated.
LoL prayer
Flew Orlando to LAX via layover in Portland with a 1yr old, 3yr old and 5yr old.
Almost pulled the emergency door and jettisoned myself into the atmosphere right around hour 3 of hysterical crying X2.
They were fine on he flight out, it was just the return that sucked

Reactions: Sp33dealer

shreddedchicken

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2016
How old is your baby? Our 18mos have been peeing through diaper/shirt/blanket over night on a regular. We have to change everything every morning. We tried pamper overnight but no help. She wears size 6 diapers and there is no size 7 overnight. Fml.

The Grand Inquisitor

Mar 14, 2005
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

size up and use overnight diapers + diaper inserts.

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
I've been trying to figure out wtf is going on with my kid's face and I think I figured it out. For a while I thought he scratched or got food on his cheek that irritated his skin... Then I thought he had something in his mouth earlier this week but he didn't (consistently looked like it)... I've been noticing he's vocalizing differently and clenching his jaw. It's very mild and my husband says he's not acting differently, but he is on a different plane of existence. I've been puzzling over this all week.

I think the poor kid is having one of those facial nerve infections and some palsy as a result. I feel awful I didn't just know from the start, but I don't know how he could possibly tell me. He's been pretty moody, but now I wonder if his face hurts or if he's biting his mouth with more frequency. Either way, he's getting more hugs and seeing the doctor as soon as I can get him there.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971