CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
We got lucky we really didn’t need to sleep train

Just been religious with schedule/bedtime and the Baby Merlin suit was a savior

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
not looking to sleep train just yet, just to get him out of the snoo - still doing a feeding or two a night
This was my fear of using the snoo and why we didn’t, in addition to not being able to afford the snoo

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Mostly not being able to afford it, I would have loved to sleep a few hours at that age

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
Mostly not being able to afford it, I would have loved to sleep a few hours at that age
Lol we're using our friend's. Looking forward to getting rid of it so we can put the crib up against the monitor

Hood Moses

Halogen boi
Oct 4, 2001
NC
Doing sleep training and this has been such a godsend compared to the regular amount of time it took to put him to bed. We still have another 7 days to go but wondering how to do this for naps too.

Need to look into this. Our girl is as bad of a sleeper as I am. And she’s started teething. Last two weeks have been rough. Snoo hasn’t helped at all and now we’re about to transition to the crib. Fire me into the sun.

kwhitelaw

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
virginia
15 month check up, late cause she was vacationing all summer while I'm back slumming. 99 percentile again across the board, head a little big cause your man got a noggin full of wealth lol

Was still failing overnight with the pee blowout until we dropped a woman's pad in, now we're good come AM jah bless

Last minute switch up on my end and yanked her to a cidery/petting farm

I have a solid 10 more days before mom goes back to work after 7-8 months off, trying to fit in as many activities as I can cause mom is def in her feelings

Point being, line those overnight pampers with a pad so you can ride out the 12-13 hour sleeps lord willing

beddachedda

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
looks like duder is on a daddy sleep strike, cant get him down to save my life

feel so bad for my wife when i have to call her in for reinforcements, she's basically doing all the putdowns now

at least she still have another few months of leave

beddachedda

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
We got lucky we really didn’t need to sleep train

Just been religious with schedule/bedtime and the Baby Merlin suit was a savior
i feel like he's been fighting the merlin suit lately

got 7 hours in a stretch last night with snoo movement off though, so thats good, weaning is going well

but day naps are fuckin ROUGH

Reactions: Sp33dealer

beddachedda

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
Been in the hospital since Sunday with the 8-month-old. Parainfluenza + RSV combo. She should be ok soon, but she's just needed to be on oxygen and IV drip w/ blood oxygen monitoring.

So glad I decided to urgent care despite not being sure what they would do about her little cold...
fuuuuuck dude, hope all goes well :hug:

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Been in the hospital since Sunday with the 8-month-old. Parainfluenza + RSV combo. She should be ok soon, but she's just needed to be on oxygen and IV drip w/ blood oxygen monitoring.

So glad I decided to urgent care despite not being sure what they would do about her little cold...
Feel you man, we did a hospital stint also for RSV

I learned a lot from that experience
(1) at any sign of shallow breathing/fast paced take it seriously and get helped immediately
(2) have a pulse oximeter handy

We took an ambulance from pediatrician

• Support
Reactions: DasVWBabe

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971