CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
fucken kid keeps trying to put his mouth on my feet. fucking god damn please stop.
That's def a phase in glad its past. So gross. Ours still tries to give my feet hugs and kisses from time to time, but he gives his water cup hugs and kisses before he drinks from it. Literally everything gets hugs and kisses in this phase. Waaaay cuter than the attempted foot slobber phase.

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
@DasVWBabe I was looking at my photo album, saw this pic and thought of your daughter chillin at the pool.

Don’t mind me just chilling on the dog beds eating cheese puffs

wAaqYJe.jpg

Legend Zero

OT Supporter
Jan 14, 2005
Need to look into this. Our girl is as bad of a sleeper as I am. And she’s started teething. Last two weeks have been rough. Snoo hasn’t helped at all and now we’re about to transition to the crib. Fire me into the sun.
How old is she? As hard as it was, this thing works tbh and it has been great for us. i am hesitant to even write this but he only cries for a few minutes and is knocked out. We still have 5 days to go so hoping it gets even better.

Hood Moses

Halogen boi
Oct 4, 2001
NC
How old is she? As hard as it was, this thing works tbh and it has been great for us. i am hesitant to even write this but he only cries for a few minutes and is knocked out. We still have 5 days to go so hoping it gets even better.

6mo, after I wrote that she’s done good last two night. Jinx*

• Support
Reactions: DasVWBabe

Phantom

Mar 19, 2000
SDCA
Need to look into this. Our girl is as bad of a sleeper as I am. And she’s started teething. Last two weeks have been rough. Snoo hasn’t helped at all and now we’re about to transition to the crib. Fire me into the sun.
Sleep train right out of the snoo. It’s going to suck but think of it as an investment. Send the more sensitive parent out of the house the first few nights because the crying can be heart wrenching.

Hood Moses

Halogen boi
Oct 4, 2001
NC
Sleep train right out of the snoo. It’s going to suck but think of it as an investment. Send the more sensitive parent out of the house the first few nights because the crying can be heart wrenching.

Yeah I had her down to sleep this morning and she woke, couldn’t get her to stop crying just turned the snoo off and let her cry it out and she got a decent nap.

Slept fairly easy this afternoon .

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Seconding - that first night was absolutely heartbreaking.

But then, the second was like 5 minutes and the third ended up being babbling. It goes by quick and I barely remember it now, but fuck if it wasn't the hardest nights of my life both immediately before and during. :hs:

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
I always found it confusing when people call it sleep training

You’re letting your kid cry for 15 minutes so they can learn to fall asleep on their own

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
Snoo weaning going well, still sleeping for 6 plus hours at least once

Starting to enforce wake windows on a schedule, stretching him. It's the third day and he seems to be taking it well.

Kind of nuts to think 2 weeks ago he had an hour of wake window which meant we really couldn't do anything. Now we're stretching to 2 hours regularly and he seems to be okay

Reactions: Phantom

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Our guy is 3.5 months and already wearing 6mo clothes :rofl:

the amount of clothes we bought and never even worn :wtc:
Feel you

We are on to 3T at 19 months :rofl: but she’s like 98% in size categories. Poor girl has a tough time getting her massive head through shirts :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971