CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

Jinx

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
Feel you

We are on to 3T at 19 months :rofl: but she’s like 98% in size categories. Poor girl has a tough time getting her massive head through shirts :rofl:
I moved when my kid was about eight months old, and the new pediatrician freaked the fuck out because of how big her head was :rofl: she made me go get scans and all sorts of nonsense... just to tell me that, yeah, she's got a huge dome.

shreddedchicken

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2016
My 18mos all of a sudden HATE eating. I cook the same solid food for her, just don’t touch it, like disgusted. Everything else is normal tho, drink milk fine. Play fine.

This is normal right?

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
My 18mos all of a sudden HATE eating. I cook the same solid food for her, just don’t touch it, like disgusted. Everything else is normal tho, drink milk fine. Play fine.

This is normal right?
comes and goes. try tiring her out more. more energy out = more food eaten

kwhitelaw

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
virginia
Went to our first playtime like place, already know I cannot go back cause the rude kids and misplaced parents will work my last nerve

First taste of real milk, chocolate at that. Hooked. And yes she scratched her nose in her sleep, didn't catch a nail trimming soon enough ugh

Also first time with jello which is groce and won't be in our house consistently. As with literally everything, she loved it. A couple years from now I'm gonna be cursing when she gets picky but as of now she will eat basically anything I put in front of her jah bless

Legend Zero

OT Supporter
Jan 14, 2005
pro tip: don't spend a shitload of money on clothes. we buy a bunch of shit from once upon a kid since they go through them so fast.
yeah learned this the hard way.

in the future i’m only getting parents zipped footies with gift receipts for sure lol

wife made the rookie mistake before baby was born to take off all the tags and wash everything- and our baby came out looking like the hulk

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
yeah learned this the hard way.

in the future i’m only getting parents zipped footies with gift receipts for sure lol

wife made the rookie mistake before baby was born to take off all the tags and wash everything- and our baby came out looking like the hulk
And we bought a variety of footed pajamas, gowns, etc and we use the same three target sleepers over and over :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971