CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
my child is currently farting, turning around and announcing that he is farting and giggling about it

also if u ask him a question he automatically says no

played sesame street if you’re happy and you know it in the car

if you’re happy and you know it clap your hands

NO!
tbh i'm picturing him announcing his farts with the same face as your AV

• Love
Reactions: crotch

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
My son told me he didn't feel like I loved him.

I asked him why he felt that way and he said I'm always playing with his sisters but not him.

I spend a lot of time with his sisters, but they're game for ANYTHING. Errand running? They're down. Cleaning the yard or garage? Let's do it.

He wants to play games / watch TV and hang out at the house all day. I try to take him places with me and he just wants to stay home.

I'm gonna have to figure out how to make him feel better.

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN

I asked him why he felt that way and he said I'm always playing with his sisters but not him.

I spend a lot of time with his sisters, but they're game for ANYTHING. Errand running? They're down. Cleaning the yard or garage? Let's do it.

He wants to play games / watch TV and hang out at the house all day. I try to take him places with me and he just wants to stay home.

whoop his ass at mario kart

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006

introduce him to jordan peterson

Tiny Dancer

OT Supporter
May 6, 2016

Find a game you two can play together co-op.
We've had good success at a lot of story/narrative games that we can watch/play together too.

jeri534

OT Supporter
Jul 17, 2002
sooo...any birthday gift ideas for wife who is due any day now and her bday is this week? The usual clothes, jewelry, purse ideas doesn't seem to hit the same with her right now, she just wants this baby safe and out of her :rofl:

• Support
Reactions: DasVWBabe

Tiny Dancer

OT Supporter
May 6, 2016
sooo...any birthday gift ideas for wife who is due any day now and her bday is this week? The usual clothes, jewelry, purse ideas doesn't seem to hit the same with her right now, she just wants this baby safe and out of her :rofl:
Comfy pants.
Indoor slippers. Outdoor slippers.
A reliable housekeeper.

Reactions: DasVWBabe

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Must gut your husband she got all your genes lol
They're pretty strong genes, I admit. Kiddo looks a lot like my SIL did as a kid through her lower face, though. :o

I should post a pic of all of my cousins with my Grandpa during my Grandma's meorial service - despite me favoring my dad a bit, there are like 11ty carbon copies of my Grandma Barbara walking around. :hs::love::rofl:

Our voices *all* sound the same/similar too. :o
OK, Beyond Yoga has some amazing SpaceDye joggers that will be perfect for her postpartum. The waist is higher and non-binding and really forgiving as she loses the baby weight. Their Spacedye "Lift Your Spirits Bra" is THE most comfy and could also work for nursing. They are 20% off for new purchases (BY20 code). Sometimes they go on sale for various sizes/colors.

Midi Spacedye Joggers.

Sale Joggers.

Spacedye Lift Your Spirits Bra.

Just search "spacedye" and pick an outfit in coordinating colors from there. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SAKU39

Remy Bressant

40 big girls and a bottle
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
My good friend decided to teach my 9yr old some wrestling take downs on Saturday which he then immediately used at home on his sister. Once the crying stopped and we werent looking his sister then used the same moves in a much more vicious and effective manner against him. Then the crying started again but it was not the same person. I had a tough time keeping a straight face :rofl:

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
Hot water bottles in a few interesting sizes. They retain heat better than most things and are far more portable than electric heating pads. There are ones that have velcro bands so they can stay on the belly or back, but are nice for sore boobs, too. Large ones make really nice bed warmers that make falling asleep easier - especially when you have to get up and down a lot at night.

Tiny Dancer

OT Supporter
May 6, 2016
giphy.gif

My booooy.

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
Ugh I want to sleep. I'm tired of this kid keeping me up so late, but I have to keep him shooshed so his dad's sleep is relatively uninterrupted. It really isn't working for me but I don't have another solution.

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ugh I want to sleep. I'm tired of this kid keeping me up so late, but I have to keep him shooshed so his dad's sleep is relatively uninterrupted. It really isn't working for me but I don't have another solution.
Have you hired a sleep trainer?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman