CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

kwhitelaw

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
virginia
Leaving the house the other day and this one jumps on, kills me she's growing too fast at 18 months lol

And yes my denim is a struggle your boy dropped like 20 and everything is falling off but I refuse to reup on my RRL

And I don't have hobbit feet

• Love
Reactions: Tiny Dancer

Remy Bressant

40 big girls and a bottle
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
Leaving the house the other day and this one jumps on, kills me she's growing too fast at 18 months lol

And yes my denim is a struggle your boy dropped like 20 and everything is falling off but I refuse to reup on my RRL

And I don't have hobbit feet

She was trying to stop you from leaving the house in them bummy ass jeans bro

@crotch

Reactions: Kafka

s2k

OT Supporter
Oct 8, 2002
corn field, iowa
Damn how did I produce such a cute baby

IMG_2621.jpg

{hydro}

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Upstate CA
my 2.5yr old is having trouble with potty training. the other night at like 10pm she was crying that she had to go, so i brought up the potty. nothing happened other than her conning me into reading her more books
MO3AXPp.jpg
Our daughter is the same age and she stopped trying as much the last couple weeks then out of nowhere surprised us with a #2 in her little portable potty last night when we weren’t looking :dunno:

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
Mine has started removing pants and diaper as well as pooping at night. Not at the same time... Yet. He did pee in the crib then yell for assistance the other night, though. Lord help me.

At least it's a sign he's interested in the goings on. He loves sitting on the potty, but none of our tries have resulted in pee yet. It seems he's developing bowel control of he's releasing poo in his sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman