CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006
p7yfp6znfyu91.jpg

Diablo!

OT Supporter
Sep 11, 2004
Texas
my 2.5yr old is having trouble with potty training. the other night at like 10pm she was crying that she had to go, so i brought up the potty. nothing happened other than her conning me into reading her more books

I was skeptical when my wife said this is what we were doing with our 20 month old, but it worked.

Reactions: dorkultra

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
That's a cute baby.
Give her all the treats.
Half my day is chillin w her. The other half is being outsmarted by her.

Christ we took her to a friends place tonight. Left her be w them. She tells them she wants cheese. They give her cheese. She goes where’s this cheese from? They say…cows. She goes “my house has cheese from goats”

I am raising an insane person

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
I was seriously misjudging what she was asking in terms of the cheese origin. I would have told her country of origin, not animal. 😂
😂😂 my friend came out and told me that story. Later I asked her if she told them we have goat cheese at the house and she was like “yeah” with that “yeah duh” inflection. Fucking kid

• Haha
Reactions: DasVWBabe

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
😂😂 my friend came out and told me that story. Later I asked her if she told them we have goat cheese at the house and she was like “yeah” with that “yeah duh” inflection. Fucking kid
I love her. Babies with burgeoning sarcasm slay me. 🤣

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
We went to a community Halloween thing for kids. Met up with a friend who moved back to town. My kid seemed to really like their kids, and their youngest is only 2 months apart. All my mom friends who had kids about the same time had moved away so this is pretty great. Indoctrinated my kiddo in the fashion of trick-or-treat. He tried his first skittle and I shared a lollipop. Waiting to see what kind of monster he transforms into with candy exposure.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman