CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
I'm either the worst parent ever or the best parent ever, We let our daughter watch Jackass: The movie and Jackass nummber 2 this weekend. :rofl:
Pretty sure those guys have been making people feel like terrible parents for decades.

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
My brother is asking about whether or not to circumcise their kid if it's a boy and honestly, I told him that if we had it to do over again we wouldn't have had it done to our son.

What do y'all think?

It just seems so unnecessary to me now.

Reactions: MMJ4mil

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
My brother is asking about whether or not to circumcise their kid if it's a boy and honestly, I told him that if we had it to do over again we wouldn't have had it done to our son.

What do y'all think?

I got my first circumcised and will do it to my second

:dunno:

Reactions: Kafka

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006

What do y'all think?

My dick is cute AF

I hope whoever my son ends up loving thinks the same about his

Cut crew

Tiny Dancer

OT Supporter
May 6, 2016

What do y'all think?

I pretty much forbid it. Husband was on the fence, but in the end agreed it was wrong to mutilate our newborn baby’s genitals.

Leave the penises alone. If he wants to do it later for himself, he can.

TS
TS
jaunt

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache

What do y'all think?

In on 600.

Fuck no I wouldn't do that to my son, fucking sadistic. And I'm cut.

Reactions: BStork
TS
TS
jaunt

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache
I think she has croup? Barking cough, sounds awful. Dr in a bit. Functioning on like zero sleep 😵‍💫
Update? Nacho has had a phlegmy cough for like five days now, it's always worse at night when he's sleeping, it's really been fucking with our sleep. Ugh.
Kids tussin doesn't seem to help much, that was our hail mary too.

Tiny Dancer

OT Supporter
May 6, 2016
Update? Nacho has had a phlegmy cough for like five days now, it's always worse at night when he's sleeping, it's really been fucking with our sleep. Ugh.
Kids tussin doesn't seem to help much, that was our hail mary too.
Have you tried a nebulizer? We got one from doctor ages ago for respiratory illnesses with boy. It was like magic and saved us visits to respiratory therapist. Steam is also helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman