CREW SRS The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
I absolutely hate when they're sick, but I have the absolute weirdest brag right now; kiddo handles puking like an absolute champ.

Much better than me. I'm always crying while puking my guts out - she was just all business in the most grown up way ever, wiped her mouth with the towel I handed her, asked where her water bottle was and whether she could brush her teeth right now. :eek:

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
:rofl: my kid asked for boba when i picked her up from school, and she managed to put together a $9 MEDIUM drink :rofl: there was barely any room for the drink after all the stuff she added
My mom took my kids to taco bell for lunch today and apparently my son was still hungry so he decided to eat the hot sauce packets by themselves lol

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
I absolutely hate when they're sick, but I have the absolute weirdest brag right now; kiddo handles puking like an absolute champ.

Much better than me. I'm always crying while puking my guts out - she was just all business in the most grown up way ever, wiped her mouth with the towel I handed her, asked where her water bottle was and whether she could brush her teeth right now. :eek:

Pukin' rally iirc.

Leah

OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2006
Oz
Guys. My youngest (7) was messing around on my phone while I was outside. On my Snapchat. She added a very private video to my Story. :wtc: Three people saw it and I’m fairly certain they were all OTers lmao but not 100% because I deleted it so quickly. I am DEAD.

I know this is ultimately my fault. But fuuuuuccckkk.

kwhitelaw

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
virginia
Guys. My youngest (7) was messing around on my phone while I was outside. On my Snapchat. She added a very private video to my Story. :wtc: Three people saw it and I’m fairly certain they were all OTers lmao but not 100% because I deleted it so quickly. I am DEAD.

I know this is ultimately my fault. But fuuuuuccckkk.
I don't think I saw it
Can you describe in detail what it was so I can make sure I didn't see it

• Haha
Reactions: Leah

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman