The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
my wife just made me watch one of those iphone slideshows of my son over the last couple years. i started bawling like a baby.
Mine selects photos of my dumb ass doing stupid shit.

Google: hey remember that time you took a picture of broken plumbing? Good times.

Google: hey remember when you used to be skinny? Haha we do.

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
I don't know if it's still around, but I used to have an app called 1SE (1 second everyday) that would compile videos of the baby combining pics & vids. Allllllways made me cry when I would watch the full year go by. :hs:

We had a COVID exposure at school, so we've been home since Wednesday. Kiddo was up *all night* trying to throw up. She never actually did, but my goodness, she is still a champ at handling it. No tears, all business, just gets it done. :hs:

{hydro}

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Upstate CA
I don't know if it's still around, but I used to have an app called 1SE (1 second everyday) that would compile videos of the baby combining pics & vids. Allllllways made me cry when I would watch the full year go by. :hs:
Oh god I can't even watch the vids apple makes on its own. It could be a random day at the park but when it's set to music, I'll lose it. :rofl:

Years ago I got my wife a Lenovo kitchen display hub thing and it's been really cool to watch it constantly cycle through all of our pictures. Good daily reminder of how fast it all goes.

• Support
Reactions: DasVWBabe

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Man, these girl scouts are getting DIRTY with their recruiting.

What I mean by that: They sent our youngest home with a wrist band, like you'd get for a concert or festival, on her wrist. It had a sticker on it with recruitment info on it and told her that "only her mommy could take it off".

She's asked about it twice now. She already plays soccer. We don't have time for another activity lol

Reactions: Kafka

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    abdallahppp6