The all inclusive parenting thread v. Exhaustion/suicidal thoughts/moments of happiness

Thumpin'Ram

I'll level with you. These bags weren't designed f
Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox
ill be 57 :wtc:
Same.
99cd7733-524f-4ad3-bfee-a174cb88e003_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DasVWBabe

Simple

Sexy Beatch
Nov 29, 2001
Edmonton, Alberta
my 2.5 year old went from going down to sleep instantly to now taking an hour of us going in and out rubbing his back, rocking him, singing. FUCK this is frustrating.
Going through this right now. Used to go down for naps and sleep easily, now ends up crying herself to sleep and no consoling does anything. We do what we can to comfort and then peace out

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Also had a parent teacher conference for the youngest and she has all good things to say. He got 5,/5 on all the skills they're working on except rhyme words of all things lol

She said she wasn't even going to talk about Leo with math because he's the furthest along in the class and she had no worries :love: my smart little stinker

Reactions: Simple

Relax Preppy

OT Supporter
May 22, 2003
Richmond, VA
Tried his first solid food tonight… a quartered avocado with the skin on the bottom half to act as a handle. Well a handle would be great if he had any concept of wtf a handle was :rofl:

Got it in his mouth and he was not a fan and kept making a face when the piece got near his face. Broke off some small pieces on my finger and he would put my finger in his mouth and he got used to the taste. Tried mashing it up for him but then he just wanted to smear it everywhere and had no interest in eating mush. Will try rolling the spear into panko crumbs next time or something

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
You know you raised your kid right when he says next time he visits we can send the wives to the mall or something and we can take some edibles, grab a bag of Doritos and listen to some Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin.

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Reading through the last few pages man I must have forgotten what it was like taking care of little kids

I think nature makes you forget some of that shit so you aren't discouraged from having more lol

Reactions: Jinx and DasVWBabe

Tiny Dancer

OT Supporter
May 6, 2016
Reading through the last few pages man I must have forgotten what it was like taking care of little kids

I think nature makes you forget some of that shit so you aren't discouraged from having more lol
IMO our kids were exceptionally good, compared to my siblings kids at least. Tantrums were rare with ours.

On another note - Husband got girl an Edgar Allen Poe book for Christmas. She started writing poetry about misty pine forests and flowers. And it’s outstanding. :eek3:

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    abdallahppp6