CREW The Annual Hurricane Season Thread - 2022 Edition - Fiona, Gaston, Ian, Hermine & Newton have entered the chat

Platinum_Thunder

Reliability for life and liberty
Jun 28, 2001
Yeah not good.
On another note, I guess some of this has been on cable news (I don't have cable) and I got a text from someone earlier who knows I like weather venting about all the coverage of a hurricane hitting Puerto Rico and why should we care about "another country" when we have our own issues. To top it all off this was in a group text :rofl:
Yikes

Platinum_Thunder

Reliability for life and liberty
Jun 28, 2001
two_atl_0d0.png

Orange boi coming into the gulf @Mrfrosty

6SpeedTA95

OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2003
Oklahoma
that TABS track (light green circles) track would be BRUTAL having this storm miss damn near every island and just stay strengthening :|
Lots to iron out, a lot of moving pieces for the macro forecast and that will have a major impact on storm track. These guys are pretty sensitive to big pattern changes so expect a wide disagreement in long term path and it may bounce back and forth a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WildenSowl