The best invention of the last ten years

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006
HBO and Disney + needs a Next Episode button.

On HBO having to navigate to that, even with a single arrow click then an additional select click is annoying.

the Netflix style of the “next episode button” being the default button already selected is so much more functional

TS
TS
melroy

melroy

wonderin how many people ITT have been meditating
Apr 1, 2018
I always watch the intro credits and it annoys my gf lmao. For me it’s part of the buildup and some shows like westworld for instance the music and imagery is good enough by itself I like watching it
There are a few shows I watch the intro on but most after the first episode I prefer to skip

Raimeiken

OT Supporter
Oct 19, 2002
ARIZONA
These streaming services needs to put a Playlist function, especially Disney+ with all those short cartoons. Gets annoying having to select another one after one is done. Imagine having them on a Playlist you made and hit shuffle. It'll be like watching Saturday morning cartoons all over again :bowdown:

Reactions: Twinsen

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
I rewatched the Sopranos recently and became an expert and skipping to the exact moment of the final "YOU GOT YOURSELF A GUN DOO DUH DUH DEH DEEEOOOWEEOOO" in VLC

• Haha
Reactions: melroy and Twinsen

emanuel

baby girl, how do I look in my durag?
Oct 28, 2005
SoCal
I rewatched the Sopranos recently and became an expert and skipping to the exact moment of the final "YOU GOT YOURSELF A GUN DOO DUH DUH DEH DEEEOOOWEEOOO" in VLC
LOL the second season of the wire skip always ends on the lyric "HOLE"

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448