***The Black Friday Thread***

headrec

OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2006
Ogden, Utah
What are you bro/gals buying? I'll probably not get anything. Just trying to cop a PS5 but if some crazy deal gets posted who knows.

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
no idea

probably need to figure out some shit to buy for my wife - her birthday is in December too :noes:

bubbaZR2

i poop too much, then i get tired...
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
New Mexico
Remote starter for one of my older cars.

lugoismad

Jul 22, 2006
10" tablets for the kids and my dad. Kids have ancient Amazon Fire Tablets. My dad buys and sells antiques on the side and spends hours a day browsing facebook marketplace on the tiny screen on his phone. I'm gonna set up a tablet to be identical to his phone.

lugoismad

Jul 22, 2006
Dude it's the greatest shit ever.

My face always looks like I just shaved and I get no rash. My balls feel like porcelain and are more suckable.

Plus I used to get rash on my chest, now It's gone.

I got that for my wife for her armpits for christmas last year. She just got her 5th treatment last week. It was only like $150 for a groupon for it.

Reactions: SenenCito

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
How long does that last for?
i'm at one retouch every seven weeks since I just finished the initial treatment on my chest and beard. Every session is farther apart

Note, gettin your balls tazed while the girl is holding your dick and talking about the most mundane thing has got to be one of my top five most confusing experiences ever.

Reactions: Bugalu and jgon842

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman