• No.

Votes: 24 16.8%
  • Tried it, never again.

Votes: 19 13.3%
  • Not for me.

Votes: 62 43.4%

• Total voters

Mighty_Zeus

That's not really my cup of tea, so to speak.

Why? Well….it's curdled blood. Rotted tissue. While blood in sex may appeal to me in some other form, it does not in this form.

I would think it very unsanitary as well.

Just my two cents, what are YOUR thoughts on it?

Two toys

Jan 29, 2004
UC Santa Cruz
i dont mind having sex I wouldnt say I like it more than regular sex or anything, its just if i'm with a girl i'd rather not go a full week. so we just lay down a towel.

but theres no way i'd go down on a girl while she was on it unless it was right out of the shower and i only went for the clit and she really begged me, but as of yet i havent had a girl reallly want me to go down on her, i think most girls would be just as grossed out as the guy doing it. i really love going down on a girl too, its probably one of my favorite things, its what i think about when i get really turned on, not sex, but just munching some vagina.

Drunken Karnie Midget

In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash
OT Supporter
Jun 3, 2004
Dirty Canada
The first time i went down on a girl at that time of the month, neither of us even knew it. I never noticed a difference, until i went to the bathroom and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Nothing special, but nothing especially disgusting either... just a little wetter than usual. Not a turn-on, nor a turn off. It just is. :dunno:

quickone

Sep 15, 2004
The first time i went down on a girl at that time of the month, neither of us even knew it. I never noticed a difference, until i went to the bathroom and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Nothing special, but nothing especially disgusting either... just a little wetter than usual. Not a turn-on, nor a turn off. It just is. :dunno:

How can you not tell that your throwing your face into blood?:ugh:

Drunken Karnie Midget

In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash
OT Supporter
Jun 3, 2004
Dirty Canada
How can you not tell that your throwing your face into blood?:ugh:
When the lights are off, and she wasn't aware that it had started before you go south.... do the math. Like i said, there's really no difference, except it's slightly wetter than normal, which is quickly overshadowed by the fact that you're adding plenty of your own saliva to the mix.

Diesel66

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Kc
did it but she was fairly "dry" "not flowing" idk how to describe it without sickening every guy lol

eighteen_psi

May 31, 2003
I've never understood why this freaks so many guys out so much. At face value, just about everything sex-related is a bit gross. Who cares? :dunno:

TS
TS
registeredPORK

registeredPORK

Happy Poo Poo
Dec 10, 2006
Slaughter House
I think it's a little bit weird for a guy to go down on me if I'm on the rag. I don't know, it's just a bit embarrassing and at the same time, a bit disgusting. When it comes to just sex, I think it's OK. It's not like you're eating it...

Toxica

Mar 10, 2008
IN
Well my boyfriend gets really light-headed at the sight of other people's blood. (If he were to see somebody else's blood touch him, I'm sure he might pass out lol) We have had sex while it was "that time of the month" but when we are done, he won't look at his penis because it'll really freak him out. So I try to wipe off any blood with a wash rag, so that way he doesn't have to see it when he hops in the shower afterwards. lol

quickone

Sep 15, 2004
When the lights are off, and she wasn't aware that it had started before you go south.... do the math. Like i said, there's really no difference, except it's slightly wetter than normal, which is quickly overshadowed by the fact that you're adding plenty of your own saliva to the mix.

I just figured the taste or smell would be different..I've never gone down on a girl while on the rag so I don't really know.

Phantom Empress

mmmmmm tasty!!!
Dec 10, 2001
Miramar, FL
Never done the Munching on the rag (or had it done to me).

I just don't feel too sexual when i'm in pain and bleeding an djust feeling gross. Sex as well Actually HURTS me when i'm inthe heavy part of my period, so that doesn't happen.

Dahlia

Feb 12, 2008
Lexington, KY
I just figured the taste or smell would be different..I've never gone down on a girl while on the rag so I don't really know.

Yea... I'm pretty sure its different for most. usually guys remark that it DOES taste funny, usually metallic(like blood usually is) and I know that I don't smell the same as normal.... Not bad necessarily, but just different.

Diesel66

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Kc
Yea... I'm pretty sure its different for most. usually guys remark that it DOES taste funny, usually metallic(like blood usually is) and I know that I don't smell the same as normal.... Not bad necessarily, but just different.
you can taste it a couple days before.

TS
TS
registeredPORK

registeredPORK

Happy Poo Poo
Dec 10, 2006
Slaughter House
Never done the Munching on the rag (or had it done to me).

I just don't feel too sexual when i'm in pain and bleeding an djust feeling gross. Sex as well Actually HURTS me when i'm inthe heavy part of my period, so that doesn't happen.

I pretty opposite of that. I feel pretty damn sexual when I'm on the rag... even when it's heavy :o

Minus when I'm feeling pretty damn bloated.

Then again, my SO won't touch me with a ten foot pole when I'm on the rag.

jsx730

If found wandering, send back to FS...
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
My girlfriend and I will hav sex on her period, on lighter flow days. As far as oral and..."digging in" goes, I generally avoid the area. Although if she asks me to and she has a tampon in, I have no problem going down and just focusing on her clit. I've never had any sort of mess doing it and the taste/smell is only a little more potent than normal.

affende

Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick
Apr 21, 2005
in your balloon knot
Dunno, I can smell on MYSELF that i'm about to bleed. My scent changes, not a bad smell, just different, even the rest of my body smells different when i'm on my period. :dunno:

as a male ... i will agree with this.

the scent changes ... i can smell it 5 feet away when my SO is on her period.

not a bad smell at all .... just a different, unique smell.

though we dont mind playing while she is on her period ... but there is no mouth / vaginal contact.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan