GUN The Brown Truck dropped off my new EDC stuff. V. Part of Benchmade crew now *pics*

Ghostrider4450

Aug 25, 2005
Out of my mind, brb never.
Finally bit the bullet and went for the Benchmade Nitrous Stryker W/ Black D2 Steel Tanto blade. Also uprgraded to the Surefire E2D LED from my old Xenon E2D (sold to a friend) which can either go with 5/120 lumens, running at 72/2 hours respectively. So its a much better suited EDC light, since I didnt always need the blinding light. Also, my upper receiver came too. A lot of goodies arrived today: :bowdown:

dsc02971yn2.jpg

So my EDC layout:
dsc02988df5.jpg

...I feel like a pack mule getting ready to go in the mornings :mamoru: But shit, my family used to rip on me for carrying a flashlight and knife everywhere, until they started asking me to use them all the time. I just give them a smug look a I hand it over, not saying a word. All razzing has since then stopped. :rofl:

TS
TS
Ghostrider4450

Ghostrider4450

Aug 25, 2005
Out of my mind, brb never.
benchmade crew ftw

I have had my Stryker for less than 24 hours now, and I already trust it a lot more than my Kershaw that i was carrying around. Not that Kershaws are bad knives, I can just feel the difference in strength in the shank and locking mechanisms. Plus I felt that I had to baby the blade/tip of the Kershaw. The Benchmade feels bullet proof.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan