SPORTS THE BUC OF TITLE BAY HAS RETURNED TO THE PROMISED LAND ***OFFICIAL MF THREAD BITCHES***

Who do ya got?

• Total voters

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Kick Off Time 6:30est/3:30pst

The Buc:
j3qxpgtbe4uk5dwrlpfo.jpg

dqskdplycer4xmfmsmnb.jpg

hhsvrdo0xzsqgaltuasm.jpg

exoevxjys1r9mmcdg2gw.jpg

k8thqdzyuxamqdr2ms6z.jpg

The Chiefs

iwmsg6lhulvntsg327gk.jpg

lxpeowfh5amiwtpqymxc.jpg

cieylui3n6kxairindcb.jpg

gazqz5dwvj2ajygildiy.jpg

fiotuxhofsb4mgixewpl.jpg

Scold

Nov 24, 2007
SJ,CA
Pullin for the bucs. A superbowl win with a new team at age 43 would be another reason to bring up to the 49er fans around me when I remind them that Brady is better than Montana. Montana went to the Chiefs and stunk....Brady goes to the bucs and wins a super bowl (hopefully).

TS
TS
FutureMan

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Everyone is predicting a high scoring shootout but I’m not so sure. These teams already faced off once and these are two great coaching staffs on both sides, I have a feeling one or both of them would have figured out some ways to contain the other’s offense. I’m thinking it’s lopsided like 35-10 or low scoring like 13-10 or something. Which way it goes is anyone’s guess.

brah pitt

i still owe money to the money to money i owe.
OT Supporter
May 2, 2007
bergen county, nj
Everyone is predicting a high scoring shootout but I’m not so sure. These teams already faced off once and these are two great coaching staffs on both sides, I have a feeling one or both of them would have figured out some ways to contain the other’s offense. I’m thinking it’s lopsided like 35-10 or low scoring like 13-10 or something. Which way it goes is anyone’s guess.
42-28 bucs

brah pitt

i still owe money to the money to money i owe.
OT Supporter
May 2, 2007
bergen county, nj
Steve spagnuolo (sp?) was the giants DC when they beat brady twice, and is the chief DC now. That makes me a little nervous even though it doesn’t really mean shit :o more of a superstition than anything
Tonight, the Bucs will win and it will be glorious!!!

• Love
Reactions: FutureMan

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thetongue