STYLE The buyer of my house is going through some shit....*Update - House sold!*

Redsand187

OT Supporter
Nov 9, 2004
WA
What kind of shitty job does this guy have. My cousin, who is a POS who hops from shitty warehouse job to warehouse job, and his wife, a LPN, just got a $450,000 house. They have a couple of newer SxS's and vehicles they have financed too.

conflayz

Banned
May 31, 2018
dirtydirtysouth
Dang that sucks. I would be worried that he wouldnt be able to get approved now. iirc most banks, as long as youre in the same field, should be okay, but still doesnt look good.

Mikel

HOT TASTE!
May 17, 2000
Where do you live that houses are that cheap still? I need to find a fully remote gig and move there :o

Reactions: Twinsen

Bryan

OT Supporter
May 5, 2002
Houston
When we bought our current house the sellers took a trip to house shop out of state a week before closing and 1 of them dropped dead from a stroke. Had to wait for his death certificate and delay closing 3 months and reaffirm that we absolutely still wanted this house. Come closing day the widow no shows and never packed up or moved out, her realtor had to get her to sign all the papers and then let us lease our new house back to her for a few days to get her shit out. Felt bad doing it.

Bugalu

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2003
Nashville
I don’t know your market but if it’s hot, say your not going to extend, come back when you are solid. Put it back on the market

TS
TS
SBrooks1

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
Also I’d be calling the lender, or have your agent call em. See where they are at.
The switch to conventional happened last night. The lender is ok with the gifting of a down payment from the parents of the buyer to them and have provided all necessary bank account records to show it.

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
When we bought our current house the sellers took a trip to house shop out of state a week before closing and 1 of them dropped dead from a stroke. Had to wait for his death certificate and delay closing 3 months and reaffirm that we absolutely still wanted this house. Come closing day the widow no shows and never packed up or moved out, her realtor had to get her to sign all the papers and then let us lease our new house back to her for a few days to get her shit out. Felt bad doing it.
Holy fuck talk about timing

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448