STYLE The buyer of my house is going through some shit....*Update - House sold!*

JacksonWhite

Apr 11, 2011
Backup offer wasn’t $10k above asking. I’m going with this one until it’s done one way or another.
How much is the earnest money? Hopefully decent amount if he continues to mess around

I get sticking it out. Especially because iirc you are moving in with the girlfriend, not buying a new house

Reactions: GH0ST

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Backup offer wasn’t $10k above asking. I’m going with this one until it’s done one way or another.

Neither was the original offer. It was $4k (maaaaybe) above asking, but now you've incurred additional expenses (mortgage interest paid, insurance, possibly utilities?) and an uncertain closing date.

TS
TS
SBrooks1

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
Why the hell wouldn’t they just do USDA from the start? Obviously they are short on cash and it’s a $0 down loan.

FHA wouldn’t deny him because of a thanksgiving paystub. Just delay it until he can provide a full time paystub with an employer verification form.

This is regarded.
Everything is good now. All they need is this week's pay stub and it's done.

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Everything is good now. All they need is this week's pay stub and it's done.
If anymore extensions get asked for either

1. Cancel the contract OR
2. Make the original $1,000 non refundable and Ask for another $1,000 non refundable earnest money. And your real estate agent gets none of that money if the deal doesn't close.

Which line of the closing statement is OT's commission going on?

TS
TS
SBrooks1

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
Which line of the closing statement is OT's commission going on?
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: stevezissou

Mighty

Rainbows, unicorns, and butterflies.
OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
@SBrooks1 what's the new home situation looking like? Buying? Building? Renting? Squatting?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448