STYLE The buyer of my house is going through some shit....*Update - House sold!*

JacksonWhite

Apr 11, 2011
why would you stick this out? his house went for over asking in 2 days, just relist it and be done with this mess.
Yea but then you set the process back 6 weeks minimum

This will probably work out and is just a lot of drama that will turn into like a 2 week delay of the sale. Anecdotally, there is always some kind of drama involved in real estate transactions

Reactions: SBrooks1

JacksonWhite

Apr 11, 2011
party house in the front
trailer in the rear
Don’t hate. I have the same thing going on, but the 2 story part is in the back.

The good thing is the lower level needs absolutely no air conditioning. Stays nice and cool always. Also keeps your taxes low because it’s considered “basement”, even tho it’s finished in my house and we have full size windows and a regular door to walk out to the backyard

intro_vert13

∞/21M
OT Supporter
Feb 26, 2005
an offshore haven somewhere
Don’t hate. I have the same thing going on, but the 2 story part is in the back.

The good thing is the lower level needs absolutely no air conditioning. Stays nice and cool always. Also keeps your taxes low because it’s considered “basement”, even tho it’s finished in my house and we have full size windows and a regular door to walk out to the backyard
how is this hating, u walnut?

TS
TS
SBrooks1

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia

Split foyer - I had that window framed in with 2x3's, drywalled, painted and mounted my 85" TV to it :rofl:

1641503799559.png

1641503841458.png

Reactions: Mighty

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Shit sucks man. I remember the first buyer we had lined up to purchase my first home went on a spending spree a few weeks before closing and ended up not getting approved for their loan.

Sucks finding out 2 weeks before closing. Most of our stuff was already boxed up and we lost out on the house we were preparing to purchase

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448