hipberri

Jan 27, 2016
dc-pipe-bomb-19.jpg

ab010f2c-9c54-45cd-9406-b38ef3483abe-AFP_8ZA6TR.JPG

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
black bob barker boots and cheap orange slides that break after a couple months. Anything else is special order from commissary
I still remember walking across the yard one day with some Nikes, they weren't even anything (like famous footwear shit) and an inmate complimented them on the yard, then asked me what size I was.

Knew he was joking, but still felt uneasy the whole day lol

• Haha
Reactions: RotorBalls

RotorBalls

Sep 8, 2000
RBWH
I still remember walking across the yard one day with some Nikes, they weren't even anything (like famous footwear shit) and an inmate complimented them on the yard, then asked me what size I was.

Knew he was joking, but still felt uneasy the whole day lol
Dudes always say shit to fuck with you for reaction. They get bored as fuck in there and get a kick out of visitors. I actually did some IT work for the prison once when I worked for a company that employed prison labor. Got to know that prison very well later in life lol

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Dudes always say shit to fuck with you for reaction. They get bored as fuck in there and get a kick out of visitors. I actually did some IT work for the prison once when I worked for a company that employed labor. Got to know that prison very well later in life lol
Most of them were cool. They never fucked with us. Rather fight with each other.

I miss when they used to have the inmate run cafeteria. They made some good food. And they didn't screw it up either. That was the best job in the whole place. They got to eat real food.

But after realignment they didn't have enough minimum guys so it was shut down.

Haven't worked at an institution in a long time though. A decade at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor