GAME The Cursed Crusade PS360 from Atlus (Demon's Souls)

FINALBOSS

Sep 25, 2005
Paris
Looks fucking awesome...as usual from Atlus. They pick the best games to publish. Crusades FTW.

thecursedcrusade_faithful_ambitions_1.jpg

[y]LgqqMfqmZOI[/y]

AKing

It's like we've got each others backs
Mar 15, 2001
Rhode Island
Atlus did not make demons souls they only published it here in the US. This game is made by an enirely different company. Game honestly looks like an assassins creed rip off.

TS
TS
FINALBOSS

FINALBOSS

Sep 25, 2005
Paris
Atlus did not make demons souls they only published it here in the US. This game is made by an enirely different company. Game honestly looks like an assassins creed rip off.
Ya, I know. I said published in the first post. They pick awesome games to publish.

Shalashaska

Neither Enemy Nor Friend
Mar 9, 2009
La Li Lu Le Lo

plays more fluidly than assassin's creed. except its with a sword. im sure u cant climb like in assassins creed only like 1-3 ledges max im sure. and i hope at the 1/2 through the game, the bad guy find a treasure and inside, its a black plague type of curse except it transforms humans into demons/undead/wraiths, badass bosses, posessed legendary knights....etc

online like demon's souls.

gonna buy this game for sure.

magic is gonna appear in 1/4. game. a wizard of the templars or something grants u magic.

Sooka

Feb 25, 2004
East Coast
Darkspawn in March.
also Torchlight 2

The only Darkspawn I'm looking forward to is in Dragon Age 2. Hopefully Torchlight 2 will be better than the first one, the first one got really boring really fast, though I expected nothing more from a $10 game.

BlueApocalypse

Nov 4, 2006
The only Darkspawn I'm looking forward to is in Dragon Age 2. Hopefully Torchlight 2 will be better than the first one, the first one got really boring really fast, though I expected nothing more from a $10 game.

Torchlight was worth the $20 for me, held my interest for the last few months of a deployment.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448