The disparity between men's sexual health and women's sexual health is astounding.

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
My wife was telling me about a colposcopy. It's a procedure where they use an alligator clamp type device to pinch of a piece of a woman's cervix. Most of the time, they aren't offered any sort of anything for pain.

Men get every accommodation possible. Coming in for a voluntary, out patient procedure aka Vasectomy? Here a valium bro to help you deal with your nerves.

Women going in for a potentially life saving exam where pieces of their insides are pinched off? Deal with it.

Don't want to have children, women? Want your tubes tied!? How about no, because you aren't "old enough" or you "might want children SOMEDAY" or "You aren't married."

Dudes want a vasectomy? "Are you sure? Okay. Here's your appt. Take these meds before you come."

Thanks for coming to my rant.

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
My wife was telling me about a colposcopy. It's a procedure where they use an alligator clamp type device to pinch of a piece of a woman's cervix. Most of the time, they aren't offered any sort of anything for pain.

Men get every accommodation possible. Coming in for a voluntary, out patient procedure aka Vasectomy? Here a valium bro to help you deal with your nerves.

Women going in for a potentially life saving exam where pieces of their insides are pinched off? Deal with it.

Don't want to have children, women? Want your tubes tied!? How about no, because you aren't "old enough" or you "might want children SOMEDAY" or "You aren't married."

Dudes want a vasectomy? "Are you sure? Okay. Here's your appt. Take these meds before you come."

Thanks for coming to my rant.
Man, sounds like you need a little painkiller for the sore vagina you have too amirite?

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
You're right, but I think my hospital might be more forward thinking. Like they are taking the model of "we don't give a fuck about nobody"

For my vasectomy, I got almost no informed consent, no explanation of even what kind of vasectomy I was gonna get, bitch just started stabbing my balls.

5 minutes after they were done, I got shoved out the back door of the clinic into the hallway. Valium? :rofl: It felt more like an alleyway kidney theft

But yes I do agree with you, just the memory of my experience is fresh in my mind.

Reactions: BStork

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
dude i work with had to go to another urologist because the doc felt that he shouldn't be getting a vasectomy. gave him a long speech about how people are having less kids nowadays and the american family isn't what it used to be

he's 45, divorced with 2 kids.
that doc prob doesn't trust the covid vaccine either

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022