ENT The Expanse *no spoilers pls*

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
season 3 was my favorite. I need to check out the books
book goodness level IMO: 2 = 5 > 8 > 1 > 3 > 7 > 6 > 4

I'm not joking at all that you could just read the wikipedia synopsis of book 4 and you'd have a better experience than the people who actually read it. Season 4 of the show is so much better than book 4.

Book 5 though, that shit is easily in the top spot with book 2.

TS
TS
.chris

.chris

Leave her, Johnny, leave her
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
There's already a thread for this but it's on hiatus till the show comes back. :o

You taken a look at the books yet? Season 5 gon be NUTS if they even come close to how the book goes. :o
Damn. I’ll go to that one.

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Season 5 gone be fuckin' lit.
giphy.gif

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
I tried watching it once. Couldn't get it into it for whatever reason. I'm a huge fan of realistic takes on space-faring humanity. Not sure what turned me away, but I just remember thinking it was schlocky like a Sy-Fy tv channel show.
You have to get past episode 6 in the first season, if you can do that it's pretty much smooth sailing from there.

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
I tried watching it once. Couldn't get it into it for whatever reason. I'm a huge fan of realistic takes on space-faring humanity. Not sure what turned me away, but I just remember thinking it was schlocky like a Sy-Fy tv channel show.
How the fuck is the most realistic riteration of Scf-fi, shlocky? :rofl:

The only reason Season 1 is slow is because it's a slow burn to flesh out all the characters who all have different agendas in the beginning. Finish Season 1 and I bet you don't stop.

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Why do you guys keep saying they're delayed? They finished filming like right before COVID started. They should be done with everything else in time for December 2020.
Oh I didn't know that. I just assumed it would be delayed tbqh

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor