TS
TS
Admitted

Admitted

I shouldn't be on OT right now.
Dec 11, 2006
Lawl School
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3]AR-15 RIFLES[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3] WE HAVE A SMALL LOT OF THESE RIFLES BACK IN STOCK NOW[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3] IN MY OPINION THIS IS STILL THE BEST RIFLE DEAL IN THE COUNTRY[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3]
AR15JPG.jpg
[/FONT]
[/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3]
ARSITEJPG.jpg
-
ARBBL.jpg
[/FONT]
[/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3] WE JUST RECEIVED WHAT MAY WELL BE OUR LAST LOT OF THESE FINE CENTURION AR-15 RIFLES. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3] CENTURY ARMS HAS JUST PRODUCED A SMALL LOT OF THESE REALLY NICE AR-15 RIFLES USING THEIR RECEIVERS AND WHAT HAVE BEEN PRIMARILY SURPLUS COLT PARTS. THEY ARE FANTASTIC. I KNOW. I WAS SKEPTICAL TOO. BUT IN THE WORDS OF MADELINE KAHN ITS TRUE, ITS TRUE. ( OBSCURE BLAZING SADDLES REFERENCE. ) IN THE PAST CENTURY HAS PRODUCED SOME VERY ENTRY LEVEL AR-15 RIFLES. WHILE THEY ALWAYS FUNCTIONED PROPERLY THEY TYPICALLY HAD OLD STYLE A-1 SIGHTS, LIGHT BARRELS, ETC. WELL THAT WAS THEN AND THIS IS NOW. THESE THINGS ARE NICE. EACH RIFLE LOOKS NEW INSIDE AND OUT WITH BEAUTIFUL FURNITURE AND A REALLY NICE METAL FINISH. A-2 STYLE MICROMETER ADJUSTABLE SITES. HEAVY BBL WITH BIRDCAGE COMP AND BAYONET LUG. I WOULD PUT THESE UP SIDE TO SIDE WITH ANY OF THE BIG NAMES AND AT A FRACTION OF THE COST. BUT DON'T DELAY, SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED AND AT THIS PRICE THEY WILL GO FAST. ACCEPT ALL AR15/M16 TYPE HI-CAP MAGS. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3] SHIPS WITH 2 THERMOLD 20 RD MAGS.... AR15-C........$679.95[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3] WE GUARANTEE AND BACK THESE RIFLES 100%. THEY HAVE BEEN A GREAT ITEM FOR US AND I WOULD PUT THEM UP ROUND FOR ROUND AGAINST ANY PRODUCTION AR RIFLE ON THE MARKET TODAY. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+3] ***UPDATE , OFFICER MARCUS BUCHANAN, A POLICE CHIEF WITH A DEPARTMENT LOCAL TO US HERE, RECENTLY ACQUIRED ONE OF THESE RIFLES FOR TESTING. HE HAS SINCE BOTH PURCHASED THESE RIFLES AND ENDORSED THESE RIFLES TO THE OFFICERS IN HIS DEPARTMENT. HE SAY'S THEY WERE AMONG THE FINEST , MOST WELL ASSEMBLED AR-15 RIFLES HE HAS HAD THE PLEASURE OF FIRING. THAT MEANS A LOT COMING FROM MARC. HE IS A MAN WHO KNOWS HIS FIREARMS. [/FONT][/SIZE]​

Emfuser

Ghost of OT Past
OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2002
Irmo, SC
More like

اليوم يوم الإثنين
1/21/2008

أخبار خاطفة - [أر-15] بنادق خلفيّة في مخزون

أكثر أخبار

جيّدة نحن نتلقّى بعض [أك] بنادق
وهم لطيفة أحد في أنّ

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor