The Great Reset

MM

OT Supporter
Apr 24, 2007
Dirty Jersey
Am I late to this party?

Heard someone talking about this last week and chalked it up to conspiracy talk. But ran out of things to read while doing the morning duty and this thing is actually real from what I can tell.

World Economic Forum:

UN Agenda 2021/2030:

TLDR:
In ‘92 the worlds governments got together and decided to slowly try to make all of our systems more sustainable. Fast forward to today and they are using the pandemic as a way to streamline all of these changes, sayin January is going to be the switch.

im not saying this is bad or good but MSM is not talking about this and I’m not sure if you all know or not.

def want to hear everyone’s thoughts. What do you think the pros and cons are?

It reeks of conspiracy theory but if you just spend a few moments googling, certain parts of this is real with some political backing across the globe.

Last edited:
TS
TS
MM

MM

OT Supporter
Apr 24, 2007
Dirty Jersey
How many marijuanas have you injected today?
I was at a 100% when I heard about it but like I said. I think in some shape and form it is real.

But here is a NYT calling it conspiracy trash

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
May 2, 2002
Back to the caste system. Back to being peasants. Back to slavery. We are already well on our way.

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Either your dumps are 1 minute long so you don’t have actual time to read these or you live on toilet

TS
TS
MM

MM

OT Supporter
Apr 24, 2007
Dirty Jersey
Seems like this will be the main topic of conversation in the next Davos meeting in January.

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
May 2, 2002
Just really shows that this COVID stuff was a giant scam being pushed forward.

COVID is a real disease that is deadly to the elderly. No it doesn't require massive lockdowns and a "Great Reset"

The fact that Trudeau let the cat out of the bag says it all.

And Trump was in the way so the election system had to be Built Back Better so Biden could ride in and let the globalist have free reign.

Biggest question I have is whats China's role in this? Do their 300 Billionairs have to reset and give their money to Africa too or is it only the West that has to destroy itself?

TS
TS
MM

MM

OT Supporter
Apr 24, 2007
Dirty Jersey

COVID is a real disease that is deadly to the elderly. No it doesn't require massive lockdowns and a "Great Reset"

And Trump was in the way so the election system had to be Built Back Better so Biden could ride in and let the globalist have free reign.

Biggest question I have is whats China's role in this? Do their 300 Billionairs have to reset and give their money to Africa too or is it only the West that has to destroy itself?
That pretty much sums up twitters response to this :rofl:

jonik

OT Supporter
Apr 18, 2004
kellyfornia

here we go baby

:rofl3:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman