The media is turning people into Trumpkins (I may be one of them)

Vatoloco

America: The most RACIST nation in world history!
Jul 16, 2001
@Vatoloco_OT

Code:
https://youtu.be/I3zomWHl5-c?t=176

I voted for :barf: Hillary in 2016 because Trump wasn't/isn't presidential material.

0ef4N8Pl.jpg

I can see myself voting for Donald :barf: in 2020 just because of how much almost every media platform has told me I'm suppose to hate everything that comes out of his administration... like how freeing that grandma from prison was terrible because Kim K. told him to and he shouldn't have just pardoned her.

Jun 9, 2004
AIDS Pool
Look, I'm not going to lie--Kelly Anne Conway isn't inviting herself on television. But it's utter insanity to expect the media to be 100% accurate and fair every time, especially when dealing with a president who actively works to make accuracy and fairness meaningless terms on almost a daily basis.

buttslut

Queen Trumpkin
Sep 13, 2003
V O L
Look, I'm not going to lie--Kelly Anne Conway isn't inviting herself on television. But it's utter insanity to expect the media to be 100% accurate and fair every time, especially when dealing with a president who actively works to make accuracy and fairness meaningless terms on almost a daily basis.
It’s insanity to require someone to do their job?

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006
like how freeing that grandma from prison was terrible because Kim K. told him to and he shouldn't have just pardoned her.

Link? I've seen nothing but praise from all sides for that
CNN had her and her family on, in tears of joy

tidbits

the POPE
Feb 19, 2001
U.S.S.A.
No because Hillary was a weak candidate and a lot of people are sick of the PC culture that hypocritcal leftists are shoving down our throats.

LMFAO, keep thinking that. The Orange Skinned Piss Gibbon LOST by more than 3 MILLION votes. Go look at the map, but keep trying to deflect. Also keep denying that the Cheeto In Charge didn't commit Treason and have help from Russia while you are at it.

Reactions: Ex Inferis

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
penska