ART The Model Shoot .. fini !!

Devin

Feb 16, 2007
Colorado
Well , here's the entire collaboration . I 've left allot out just because I was tired of editing . Anyways , thanks for looking .

ash12.jpg

ash6.jpg

ash9.jpg

ash10.jpg

ash11.jpg

6. Posted before .. Just re did small crap .
ash4.jpg

TS
TS

Devin

Feb 16, 2007
Colorado
Yeah .. that guy actually did her make up :squint:

All Canon stuff (30D 10-22 2 externals and a ring flash . ) ... What sucked so much was I was using a damn 10-22 for the entire shoot lol ... I had about 4 feet of space behind me to work with so , it made things a little tricky. Thanks

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
hey I just noticed what seems like an error in your page. In the about me section it says "please feel free to leave"

im assuing its supposed to say please feel free to leave a comment or something. Looks like you ran out of space

Great page otherwise

eof

Jan 17, 2002
Devin said:

joy division said:
heads up its 07 :o

:werd:

To Devin:

I hope you slip in the shower tomorrow morning, become paralyzed and drown in an inch of water you worthless motherfucker.

In fact that is too easy for a piece of monkey fuck like yourself...I hope you slip while jerking off in the shower and become paralyzed....then I hope you as you are laying in the water paralyzed you realize that you are about to drown and get so scared that you soil yourself....that way you are in fact drowning in a combination of dirty shower water + piss + shit + jizzm. That is how your SO/family will find you....your lungs full of water and a deliciously tapered jizz and piss marinated piece of shit in your mouth.

Have a nice shower tomorrow sweety...

-eof

kronik85

Feb 8, 2005
Deutschland
eof said:
:werd:

To Devin:

I hope you slip in the shower tomorrow morning, become paralyzed and drown in an inch of water you worthless motherfucker.

In fact that is too easy for a piece of monkey fuck like yourself...I hope you slip while jerking off in the shower and become paralyzed....then I hope you as you are laying in the water paralyzed you realize that you are about to drown and get so scared that you soil yourself....that way you are in fact drowning in a combination of dirty shower water + piss + shit + jizzm. That is how your SO/family will find you....your lungs full of water and a deliciously tapered jizz and piss marinated piece of shit in your mouth.

Have a nice shower tomorrow sweety...

-eof

i missed something...:ugh:

TS
TS

Devin

Feb 16, 2007
Colorado
Cool thanks guys . As for the website ... I'm in some serious need of flash guru's . As you saw I've been having a few issues with layout and some other stuff .

eof :dunno: .. I'll make sure to be extra careful tomorrow morning .

BeachBoy

Mar 8, 2006
Calgary, AB
I don't, think she needs burgers at all. Maybe because I'm in canada and the average weight is less than in the US, but I think her size is fine.

I like pic #3

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan