CAR The next gen NSX! ::crossing fingers::

burritosupreme

Suck on this!
Oct 19, 2009
Bay Area
I really hope they come out with the V10 instead of the V6 Hybrid. Its not like people are going on road trips with these cars, why ruin it by making it a shitty hybrid?

If Honda was smart, they would produce both options, but who the hell would buy a hybrid sports car?

0723001.jpg

0723002.jpg

TS
TS
burritosupreme

burritosupreme

Suck on this!
Oct 19, 2009
Bay Area
I wonder what this would be priced at.
100k. There will be some competition because Toyota plans on coming out with something similar, the next "supra", at 30k. Nissan also plans on coming out with a GTR hybrid. :noes:

Last edited:

BeagleMe

Nov 4, 2009
Claremont, CA/Adelaide, SA
Correct me if I'm wrong(I haven't been up on this car for a few years), but wasn't it constantly getting scrapped and re-resurected? Also, I remember reading someplace that I was only going to be sold as an Acura(again, based on out-dated info). Would absolutely love to see it come to fruition though.

TS
TS
burritosupreme

burritosupreme

Suck on this!
Oct 19, 2009
Bay Area
Correct me if I'm wrong(I haven't been up on this car for a few years), but wasn't it constantly getting scrapped and re-resurected? Also, I remember reading someplace that I was only going to be sold as an Acura(again, based on out-dated info). Would absolutely love to see it come to fruition though.
Yea, its going to be sold as an Acura just like the NSX.

They scrapped it before because their original plan was to compete against the LFA and GTR, dropping a V10 in there. However, due to the economy, they didn't think it is a good idea and they want to go more "green".

That's what they are working on now. A 400hp hybrid. :noes:

HisXLNC

๑۩۞۩๑ Hot ๑۩۞۩๑
Oct 26, 2000
Island of Electronicus
I really hope they come out with the V10 instead of the V6 Hybrid. Its not like people are going on road trips with these cars, why ruin it by making it a shitty hybrid?

If Honda was smart, they would produce both options, but who the hell would buy a hybrid sports car?

0723001.jpg

0723002.jpg

That's the HSV-010. A car Honda has already admitted isn't going to see production.

dguy

She smells like angels ought to smell.
Oct 28, 2004
Santa Barbara, CA
Looks like a 350z got tag teamed by a porsche and a cadillac and this aberration popped out 9 months later. Lame.

BATMANs

Oct 23, 2003
Silicon Valley
I'm so sorry, but the ONLY NSX that is worthy of replacing the last NSX is the HSC.

All these front-mid engine NSXs are just fricken fugly.

My NSX:

nsxbay07.jpg

The HSC:

HSC+Concept+9.jpg

Honda_HSC.jpg

Anyone that disagrees with that should take a bus to the Nut Ward immediately and have their heads examined.

Discuss.

PUREVIL

More Money Than Brains Croo
Oct 3, 2001
Minot ND / Las Vegas NV
I'm so sorry, but the ONLY NSX that is worthy of replacing the last NSX is the HSC.

All these front-mid engine NSXs are just fricken fugly.

My NSX:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-i1yRJevBlC4/TV6yYT-NLrI/AAAAAAAAOQI/bm7kYN-wdoY/s640/nsxbay07.jpg[/MG]

[B]The HSC:[/B]

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gASchh8RiqY/SS63P1ZqbmI/AAAAAAAACn8/9uGwHdXvcYg/s400/HSC+Concept+9.jpg[MG]
[IMG]http://www.diseno-art.com/images/Honda_HSC.jpg

Anyone that disagrees with that should take a bus to the Nut Ward immediately and have their heads examined.

Discuss.

HSC with a long single tail light like the nsx would what I would like to see... I dont like those round tails they look like an after thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan