**The Official Battlefield 4 on PS4 Crew Thread** Now with more chopper whoring

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by cbpage, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Lemmywinks

Lemmywinks OT Supporter

The heavy tank has more than enough advantages aka deflects like 50% of shots despite aiming at side facing you. Its the big reason most run it, you can eat double the damage alot of the time due to most bouncing off.

2. matrix243

matrix243 This is no way to run a desert.

I've been put on so many losing teams that I thought I'd cherry pick and get my wins up. Even by cheating, it won't let you get on the plus side of wins.

3. matrix243

Was a 94/94, but now its just separating farther and farther at 99/106.

4. Lemmywinks

Lemmywinks OT Supporter

99% of the games I join are on the losing side. I will usually jump across as Im not about to bang my head against the wall all round as Im the only one pushing objectives. Not worth my time.

5. Lemmywinks

Lemmywinks OT Supporter

If there is atleast half the team competitive to the other teams scores I will stay and fight it out, but usually its 2 people at the top of the scoreboard like 3 or 4k more points than 3rd place or something equally awful. No way a 3rd person, myself, will carry a team of 29 other players not playing objectives.

matrix243 likes this.
  6. matrix243

I think I'm officially done with this game. It's off the charts frustrating with infantry. So many issues and inconsistencies I can't handle.

Will be going back to BF4.

7. matrix243

Give you a small example, I threw 3 grenades through the same door and died 3 times in a row, revived twice, because the hinge of the door was sticking out.

So glad I didn't spend extra on expansion packs yet. Good timing to get out now.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  8. Lemmywinks

Lemmywinks OT Supporter

BF4 has same issue you described in many spots still to this day. I havent played BF1 in a week or so now, really wanted PS4 Pro version to be back to the old days, but its stuck in a mess in the middle still with frame drops here and there and just less pretty. Been playing The Division and Titanfall instead.

9. matrix243

-no door hinges
    -no fire that lights you up even when you avoid
    -no 2ft death radius around tanks
    -no infantry slowdowns from running when under fire
    -no random infantry lockups from texture edges
    -no deaths in a tank from exploding ordnances and everyone else in tank if fine

Graphics are good though.

10. Lemmywinks

Lemmywinks OT Supporter

None of that bothers me really. Gas spam and the less than stellar Pro performance since the 1.03 patch has bothered me the most. Other than that, its a BF game, has bugs and always will til the release of the next game. BF4 is littered with them that everyone just adjusted to and no one really cares anymore.

11. matrix243

They added 10x more ways to die, and it seems like I hit every one of them. And the competition is so tight to even surprise a couple seconds at a time is ridiculous. I thought bf4 was bad for that but its nothing like bf1. I had it narrowed down to playing only amiens mostly, and specific spots of the map that I know perfectly, and quit after hitting 2-10. And I've played battlfield since 2005 so I'm not a new player.

I'll stick with my 25-5 rounds in bf4.

12. cbpage

cbpage OT Supporter

I'm feeling pretty meh about the game right now. I miss playing as a spec ops role in BF4 with a recon using a carbine/tugs/beacon. Couple that with gas grenade spam, retarded amounts of snipers in the game, and gun play that I don't really care for thanks to bullet RNGesus, and I really don't care to play as infantry. So that leaves vehicles, of which, there is a serious lack of diversity as compared to BC2, BF3, and BF4. While I understand it's WWI and you simply won't have a diversity of vehicles, it still doesn't bode well for keeping my interest in the game. :sad2:

13. Lemmywinks

Lemmywinks OT Supporter

Most the complaints are all the same ones youtubers are throwing down. All the ones I follow hate the casual gunplay, grenade spam in general. Those are my big issues on top of the major performance problems. Which Im still assuming is a baked in way to half ruin the PS4 Pro experience since 1.02 patch was night and day difference in how the game played. Now its back to being kinda jerky and less responsive due to frame dips and inconsistent graphics.

14. Lemmywinks

Lemmywinks OT Supporter

Played a few rounds of BF4. First full map is Lancang and I fall back in the groove of killing everything with the jets. Guy gets in the AA and hides at the back of the base with zoom optics and using Auto AA to save him. I kill him as the auto AA gets me, he then sends a message saying "that was close lol" I responded with, what, you almost accidently left the base? And that was like a perfect pitch over the plate of jimmies. He started trying to call me out, during his rants hes telling me how he plays on pc normally and doesnt use auto aim and all this other bullshit.

He then spends the next round only coming after me on Zavod where I end up killing him like 7 or 8 times and hold D, E and F flag all round as my team destroys his. He then sends another message calling me a pussy for "hiding at the back of the base" I then had to remind him that if I was at the back of the base with an LAV I wouldnt have had all those flag caps and kills as I wouldnt be anywhere near an objective, he then tries to say my K/D is high only cause I play like that... I said like what, on the objective? He gave me a few more pussy comments and some other random name calling and then stopped responded when I said I think you are confused on how conquest works, and your stats support my theory.

All in all, your standard bf4 experience like I never left.

15. cbpage

cbpage OT Supporter

:bowdown:

In for some BF4 when I get a day off in a week and half.

16. cbpage

cbpage OT Supporter

Shit...I was thinking about BF3 the other night. I would love to wreck some shit on Kharg Rush again.

17. Lemmywinks

Lemmywinks OT Supporter

Going back to ps3 graphics, no thanks. I already have an Xbox One if I want downgraded graphics.... ZING!

18. cbpage

cbpage OT Supporter

:rofl:

I'd be too busy flying to even notice...my gunner will only see black and white. :coold:

19. Lemmywinks

Lemmywinks OT Supporter

Impossible not to notice, sub 30 frames would be brutal.

20. roffle

roffle OT Supporter

Anyone happen to play COD IW on PS4? Sucks playing solo.

ibBattlefieldrules!!!!!1!

21. cbpage

cbpage OT Supporter

:ugh:

Battlefieldrules!!!!!1!

22. A Juggalo

A Juggalo Active Member

23. Lemmywinks

Lemmywinks OT Supporter

Even if one of us joined you, that would me what, we have like 10 people online to play with anyways :embd:

24. Lemmywinks

Lemmywinks OT Supporter

So finished a round of conquest, went 45-1. Round ends, I hear a mic get unmuted. Guy goes, "115 resupplies, thats how you play support..... Thats exactly why you went 45-1, you never ran out of ammo" I was in the heavy tank :o

25. cbpage

cbpage OT Supporter

:rofl:

He probably set out the big bag for you. :mamoru: