SPORTS ~~~The Official Georges "Rush" St-Pierre vs Anderson "The Spider Silva Thread~~~

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
GEORGES "RUSH" ST-PIERRE
george-st-pierre.jpg

02_GSPvsAlves.jpg

gsp.jpg

vs
ANDERSON "THE SPIDER" SILVA
anderson_silva_.jpg

silva-punches-maia.jpg

anderson-silva-retains.jpg

What a huge let down the Belfort-Silva fight turned out to be, who is ready for the fight of our lives? Who will win? How? Where? When?

2ofdem

Jun 17, 2003
aus.vic.mel
It wont happen.

GSP is Zuffas Golden Boy
Anderson is only still fighting in the UFC because noone has beaten him.

The fight is too risky to GSPs reputation for the UFC to risk it against a guy who could care less.

2ofdem

Jun 17, 2003
aus.vic.mel
Anderson apperently walks at 210+lbs he wouldnt be cutting to 170 Id say the fight if it happens would be at 185.

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
what i've read seems to point towards GSP going up to 185 and staying there full-time. he doesn't want to bounce back and forth between weight classes. i think if silva cut to 170, sally strothers would be at the weigh in with a film crew asking viewers for their donations to support starving brazilians. he'd look sickly.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Anderson apperently walks at 210+lbs he wouldnt be cutting to 170 Id say the fight if it happens would be at 185.
:werd:
i think he said he starts camp at 211, ends camp at 195 and then cuts the rest, or somethign like that. I don't think he's fought in that 170-ish range in like 6 or 7 years

what i've read seems to point towards GSP going up to 185 and staying there full-time. he doesn't want to bounce back and forth between weight classes. i think if silva cut to 170, sally strothers would be at the weigh in with a film crew asking viewers for their donations to support starving brazilians. he'd look sickly.

:werd:

GSP talked not to long ago about this fight and that if it happens he would need 6 months or so to gain the weight properly.

TS
TS
Zoolander

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
I dont see why they cant make it at a catch weight, I dont think its fair for one to bulk up or one to chop a arm off to make weight. They are both head and shoulders above their weight division. This isnt Mayhem-DIaz...fuck it bros, meet in the middle. Loser leaves the WWE forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan