GAME The OFFICIAL Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild playthrough thread (GAME OF THE YEAR).

Thoth

OT Supporter
May 24, 2006
:bowdown: Jesus. How'd you get past the guardians to open up the tower near the castle?
I brute forced my way in on a horse straight to the tower base and just used extra stamina to get to the platforms before getting g hit

Deepsix

Jan 22, 2004
Canada
I'm playing on Wii U, and while you can definitely feel the slowdowns/frame drops, but it's not ruining my experience. It's probably been a solid 10 or 15 years since I've completed a first player game, but this will probably be the one
Have you tried switching to 1080i in system settings? Heard that helps but I haven't tried it.

Deepsix

Jan 22, 2004
Canada
Just took my first trip to Eventide Island. Had to camp on a ridge and toss bombs like a pussy after getting 3 game overs :hsugh:

TS
TS
baboymo

baboymo

Have you been circumcised?
Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
Just took out mah first big Guardian...wasted an Ancient Arrow to finish it off.

Looks like I'm not equipped for Death Mountain yet...mah shit starts catching fire. :mamoru2:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec