GAME The OFFICIAL Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild playthrough thread (GAME OF THE YEAR).

JZA

OT's #1 Wu Fan
Oct 21, 2004
PHX
I've enjoyed the fuck out of this game and haven't even touched any of the main quest. Kind of saving it. Don't want it to end :o

Just got that slate camera shit. I've played at least 20 hours

Reactions: Miesha Taint

JZA

OT's #1 Wu Fan
Oct 21, 2004
PHX
I just dropped a grip on the flame proof helmet. :o
Probably gonna go mineral hunting afterward for da house.
Just cook mad meats bro.. bought it no problem

Where did u buy that helmet? I've only been to Kakariko and Hatano

JZA

OT's #1 Wu Fan
Oct 21, 2004
PHX
I did the same exact thing :rofl:

just got the camera yesterday
Wow. Just checked my profile and it says I've played 35 hours or more :eek3: I've done almost nothing main story wise and only like 1/3 of the map towers with 24 shrines.. unreal

TS
TS
baboymo

baboymo

Have you been circumcised?
Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
Wow. Just checked my profile and it says I've played 35 hours or more :eek3: I've done almost nothing main story wise and only like 1/3 of the map towers with 24 shrines.. unreal

I'm at 30 hours and only starting my second Divine Beast...definitely taking mah sweet time. :mamoru2:

Bryan

OT Supporter
May 5, 2002
Houston
There a trick to living through a thunderstorm? Elixers and food? Nope. Fairies? Sure, get brought back only to be hit by lighting again. The buff from Ruta being wasted by a storm for an hour is annoying too. Anything besides find the nearest cover and come back in 30 minutes?

saxman

Burninating the peasants
Dec 2, 2001
Melbourne, Fl
There a trick to living through a thunderstorm? Elixers and food? Nope. Fairies? Sure, get brought back only to be hit by lighting again. The buff from Ruta being wasted by a storm for an hour is annoying too. Anything besides find the nearest cover and come back in 30 minutes?
unequip anything metal. No metal armor, shield, bow, or sword.

Reactions: Bryan and JZA

saxman

Burninating the peasants
Dec 2, 2001
Melbourne, Fl
Just took out mah first big Guardian...wasted an Ancient Arrow to finish it off.

Looks like I'm not equipped for Death Mountain yet...mah shit starts catching fire. :mamoru2:

They're pretty easy to take out if you bounce their laser blast back at them. If you stand with your shield up, and as soon as the blue rings from them charging their lasers shows up, you hit a, you'll bounce the beam back. Have to learn the right distance and be on top of your shit, but it works really well. The ones stuck in the ground die after one bounce back. The ones running around take 3-4. Haven't faced a flying one yet.

JZA

OT's #1 Wu Fan
Oct 21, 2004
PHX
I hate making of shit.. rather just experience everything instead of thinking.. oh that's how they made that rock..

VicenteFox

Does your mother still hang out at dockside bars?
Sep 15, 2001
Garbage Grove, Ca
been avoiding this thread before i gave it a good +8hrs of playtime.

-tried to do the eventide island mission and got worked :rofl:
-tried to do the strength shrines and i can't parry a laser worth shit

rtk

OT Supporter
Jul 8, 2006
Straya
Just took out mah first big Guardian...wasted an Ancient Arrow to finish it off.

Looks like I'm not equipped for Death Mountain yet...mah shit starts catching fire. :mamoru2:

Just get in as close as you can and parry it's lazer back at it.

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
been avoiding this thread before i gave it a good +8hrs of playtime.

-tried to do the eventide island mission and got worked :rofl:
-tried to do the strength shrines and i can't parry a laser worth shit

Protip: You don't need to parry any lasers.

I assume you're talking about the final laser they shoot out when they are low on health in a burst of 3-4. All I do is is run right up on them when they start charging up their laser. Then simply run circles around them. They will miss with every shot. When they stop firing to recharge their lasers I get a few hits in. Then repeat the cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec